Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    placidity84 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2011, 09:08 PM
    The success rate on going to Canada on a visit and looking for work via work permit
    I'm an American citizen and my fiancé is a citizen of Canada. I'm currently looking on sites for employment offers for a work permit to move up there but so far I'm not having any luck. How possible is it to drive over (I've flown into canada before) the border and get a 180 day stay and look for work while I'm visiting. If it's worth it I'll save up, quit my job and head there. I'm at the end of my rope. Any suggestions or guidance would be helpful.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting a Work Permit while visiting Canada [ 23 Answers ]

If I enter Canada as a visitor and decide I want to stay and work, can I apply for a work permit while I'm in Canada, or do I have to return to the US and apply for the Work permit from the US. The same question goes for my boyfriend he would be entering Canada as a visitor from Mexico. I just...

I have an indian passport with uk Work Permit . Need to visit California , USA on vac [ 1 Answers ]

I have an indian passport and I am working in UK with UK work permit. Can I apply for a Visiting visa to visit California, USA for vacation?

Can a Indian citizen working in the UK on a work permit visit the United States [ 1 Answers ]

Hi 1. Can a Indian Citizen presently working in the UK on a work permit ( valid until September 2010 ) apply for a tourist visa from the US embassy in UK. 2. If anyone has been successful in obtaining a tourist US visa while working in the UK on a work permit, guide me on any additional...

J-1 to canada work permit [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have j-1 visa I am still in USA can I apply for canada work permit... its legal. or I have to complete my internship in the USA

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.