Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    toddyboy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2011, 04:47 PM
    Cartoon movie called time shifters ?
    It is about a group of kids who have robot machines they control to defeat a certain fairy tale story??
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Mar 10, 2011, 05:50 PM
    Maybe,.

Time Fighters
    a.k.a. Time Fighters In the Land of Fantasy
    a.k.a. Time Bokan
    toddyboy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2011, 06:02 PM
    Comment on straydog's post
    Thanks that is the exact movie I was looking for watched when I was a kid (Time Fighters in the Land of Fantasy) Thought my kid would like thanks once again

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old 80s/ 90s cartoon movie Boy and Girl travel back in time to find purple creature? [ 3 Answers ]

Could someone help me find this old cartoon movie I used to watch as a kid. It was about this boy and girl who traveled back in time and they befriended this purple creature who could talk. Somehow they returned to their own time and the purple creature came back with them. I remember they made a...

Can't find a cartoon movie with a character called Lucky Luke or the Dalton gang. [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find a vhs or dvd cartoon movie that my son watched in the early '80's. The main character was Lucky Luke - kind of a western type bad guy and his brothers tried to rob banks, etc. Maybe their gang was called the Dalton Gang.

A Cartoon movie with a bunch of famous cartoon cameos [ 4 Answers ]

I might be crazy but I'm curious if anyone remembers a movie that is an adventure film I believe with a bunch of different cartoon cameos in it like the ninja turtles, mickey mouse, bugs bunny, and all sorts of other characters, I'm pretty sure its not roger rabbit or the south park imagination...

Weird cartoon called something like Mauron Butch Stanziger [ 1 Answers ]

I vaguely remember a weird, and not very good, cartoon that used to be Shown in the 17:40 slot before the news in the old days of the BBC news in the 80s/90s. It involved some little person/creature with a name that varies in the few people who know What I am talking about to Mauron Butch...

View more questions Search