Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 21, 2007, 01:54 PM
    I'm sorry to say if your can't find the time to keep your system maintained then you have brought all of this on yourself.

I have given you a whole bunch of excellent resources, I suggest you use them ALL and then post back when you have done so.

While you are at it remove ALL 02, 08, 08 & 11 in the log, they are completely unneeded.
    zerozone Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2007, 10:34 PM
    I went to Google and search for ways to get rip of the cns and it works but my PC still show up those messages, and mine System Restore is on now
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 31, 2007, 07:34 PM
    Ok, so you take it to a shop and have them do it, if you don't want to or don't know how

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Error Message [ 2 Answers ]

I keep getting the following error message. It started after I downloaded Microsoft IE 7. I have since dumped 7 and restored my prior version but keep getting this error. Can anyone help me get rid of it? The instruction “at 0x74986b37” referenced memory at “0x00000024”. The memory could not...

Error message? [ 4 Answers ]

Why whenever I'm sending email through outlook express error message appear saying like this?. unable to find the email server. verify the server information in your account properties... looking forward from reply and thank you!

CD-R/W error message [ 7 Answers ]

I receive a "destination drive in use" error message when I attempt to copy a disk on this Compaq Presario. I'm using Nero and it loads fine up to the point of the actual burn. The message. Any help will be appreciated and thanks.

Error message [ 4 Answers ]

Help me. Every time I turn on my computer I get this message A Fatal Exception OE has occurred at 0028:00c9106c. The current application will be terminated. I am using Windows 98SE What does this mean message mean and how do I fix it?

View more questions Search