Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    garayen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2011, 10:09 AM
    Hello,I think I need some help.. because I have taken a wrong decision
    Hello, *** name deleted** and working in an US based company which is located in Noida as a Customer Support Executive From Jan 2011.
    Problem is that I am a technical person and I was working somewhere as a technical support engineer.I am Pursuing BCA from correspondence it is my last semester and some of papers are not cleared yet.In current company I am getting 3 days off in a week.before joining this company I thought I can give time to my study but I do not.. I do't know why and I think I am losing my technical knowledge as well.so I am thinking that I have taken a wrong decision.please guide me... because I am losing everything.but ,somewhere I think I am right because I should complete my graduation first then after make my career in technical profile.. please Help what I need to do to manage everything.I will wait for your reply.thanks...

Check out some similar questions!

Right decision? [ 97 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend broke up badly a few days ago. Today was the first day we've spoken in a week. We decided to stay friends and to see how we get on. We've given it a 4 month time limit if after the four months we have been getting on well and were both ready wel give it another go if not we will...

Tell me about my decision ? [ 1 Answers ]

As-lam Alic om Alhamdulila I am muslim I am married but I married with concurrens because he is a good muslim and I liked her . My parents not agree they says he is poor, not match with his socity , my father do not perfom prayers even they not read holy quran they not follow . When I take hijab...

Was leaving my fiancŽe a right or wrong decision? [ 9 Answers ]

I got to know my fiancée at work, we didn't know each other that well but we used to chat once in a while. Until the day that he came & told me that he would like to propose to me, he wanted to bring his mother to my house & get introduced to my family. They came & I didn't like his mother cause...

Is my decision right? [ 8 Answers ]

My parents are against my relationship and have threatened to severe ties if I go ahead. She says that she knows it for a fact that we won't make it together for a happy life. Although I love him a lot and trust him fully somewhere inside my mother's remark pinches me. Can you tell me if we will...

What is the right decision? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm not sure I'm into phycics and what I believe, but I've started studying it and uni and now my beliefs that it was untrue are changing rapidly. Basically I'm no expert, its just a few sample lectures, but its really made me think. I've recently just broke up with my boyfriend, my choice, and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.