Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smokey23 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2011, 09:20 AM
    Marine movie, name
    Im looking for the name of a movie. Driving me insane. It's about U.S Marines. In the beginning 1 of the marines is doing a sniper deer stalk and gets ridiulousloy close shooting targets every so often. The spotters think they have him but it's a burger wrapper. He stands up an is asked how he got so close an he reponds something about being a sneeky bastard sir. Please help me find it. There is also a scene somewhere where there running thro a river in ajungle and are sneeking up on a site. I think the mnain actor is a hespanic kind of guy
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Mar 10, 2011, 12:02 PM

Clear and Present Danger (1994)
    smokey23 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2011, 01:37 PM
    Comment on adolf_hilfiger's post
    Awwwwww mate you are the man, thanks very much. That's awesome. Appreciate it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am a marine engineer [ 0 Answers ]

I am a marine engineer sailing as class 2 n now giving exams for class1.already passed writtens but orals are left.I have now applied for my portuguese passport.I have answered all my exams in india.I want to know whether I will be able to answer my oral exam in india after I get my portuguese...

Name of a fictional movie about a Marine on leave before he delpoys? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of a movie that I've only see the trailer for. Its basically about a Marine that's about to deploy to combat and he's given leave for a couple of days to go home. The movie takes place during his leave at home. It obviously wasn't a block buster, and I can't seem to find...

You. S. Marine [ 2 Answers ]

The train was quite crowded, so a U. S. Marine walked the entire length Looking for a seat, but the only seat left was taken by a well dressed, Middle-aged, French woman's poodle. The war-weary Marine asked,'Ma'am, may I have that seat?' The French

Marine boys [ 5 Answers ]

I really like this guy. He's like amazing. We've known each other for about two months. I kind of wish I knew what to do, he's a marine. Stationed in another country till January. I know I'd wait for him. The first time we kissed it was amazing, nothing I had felt before. I didn't expect it, and he...

View more questions Search