Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dvg85 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2003, 09:14 PM
    My g/f's hymen
    My g/f isn't sure if her hymen is still there, because she said she may have broke it when she put in tampons. Even though she has never had sex would she still be considered a virgin?

Thanks.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Aug 16, 2003, 08:09 AM
    my g/f's hymen
    Hey :o Whose leg you pulling sport? ::) Ya "fingered" her. Ya went down on her. And your telling us you never laid her? Back to sex 101 for you ace! ;D
    elrp Posts: 58, Reputation: 3

Nov 26, 2003, 04:50 PM
    my g/f's hymen
    Tampons don't nessecarily break the hymen so it might still be there. A virgin is someone who hasn't had sex, therefore is she hasn't had sex, she is a virgin, regardless of whether her hymen is broken or not.
    EVS Posts: 93, Reputation: 3

Feb 11, 2004, 08:46 AM
    my g/f's hymen
    Hi

Many things may break a girls hymen naturally without having sex. Look at the definition of the word virgin - This means someone who has never participated in an exercise, be it sport, any other subject and even sex.

A virgin may not have a hymen at all, but this does not make her a non-virgin.

Becareful out there ;)
    sweety Posts: 77, Reputation: -1

Jun 5, 2004, 10:27 AM
    my g/f's hymen
    She is still a virgin until she has sexual intercourse, even if her hymen is broken.
    Usually sports, fingering and tampons are the reason hymen break. :)
    EVS Posts: 93, Reputation: 3

Jun 8, 2004, 03:02 AM
    my g/f's hymen
    Hi there again

If you lookm at all the answers you have got, and you are still confused, you would have to define a virgin (Anyone who has not had any form of sexual contact at all).

Regards
    Peanuts

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

About hymen and vagina [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I know that hymen covers the vaginal opening. Whether the hymen should tear so that the vaginal opening will become bigger?? Vaginal opening looks small,whether it becomes big during intercourse?? My husband's penis foreskin doesn't retract much during intercourse. Do you think...

View more questions Search