Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nadeemalam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2011, 12:19 AM
    Disconnectivity issue I-Phone & I pad to router
    I am able to connect the I-phone and I_Pad to the wireless linksys WRT120N Router but the issue is this that I am disconnecting after 10-15 minutes and connecting again. I want to know what setting should be configured on the router to solve this issue.
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Mar 10, 2011, 02:00 PM

Are you idle during this 10-15 minute frame?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Linksys router and connection issue [ 8 Answers ]

Hi all, I have a Linksys router. 2.4 Ghz. I run one desktop PC that is wired to it, and a laptop that connects wirelessly. My trouble is this. I have second laptop that will not connect to it. It says "out of range" it can be sitting right next to it. The laptop will connect anyplace else. Just...

Netgear router issue [ 2 Answers ]

So I got an xbox 360 and set up a wireless network. Everything was working fine, but the next day when I turned on my laptop I got a "passkey invalid" message. Retyped it a few times, then gave up and reset it. Again, everything works fine... until the next day, "passkey invalid." My network...

Phone/Router Frequencies Conflict [ 4 Answers ]

I use cordless telephones and a Netgear wireless router at home. Whenever someone picks up the cordless phone it knocks out my wireless connection. The phones are 2.4 ghz. As I understand it the router is also 2.4 ghz. Any way to configure a different frequency? Solve the problem another way?...

Setting up DSL with router and Cisco IP phone? [ 9 Answers ]

Okay, I need help. I currently have DSL at my house but now my boss is sending home a router and a Cisco IP phone and I am not sure how to hook it up. They tried to explain but I do better with graphs or detailed explanations as to what specific wire goes to what jack. Can anyone help me? Here...

View more questions Search