Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    allybelly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2011, 07:33 PM
    Can you stop someone sending false malicious messages about me to my fb contacts?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 9, 2011, 07:36 PM

Keep your info private so only people you know can see it ?

But what type of messages, and way are they doing this, do you know who it is

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex girlfriend still sending me text messages.why? [ 26 Answers ]

OK... My ex and I broke up in June. We started talking again in July and were hanging out again. She told me that she liked how this was going and wanted it to continue so we could get back together. About a week after she made that comment in August, she told me that she realized that we are...

Does the site getmooh work for sending voice messages [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Does the site getmooh.com work for sending voice messages, I registered with activation through sms code but there-after couldn't send voice mssgs(from the list of voice-items) to my Friend's mobile(vmssgs didn't reach). Would be great if you can let me know if the site works at your...

Virus sending messages to my ISP to stop service [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have a virus which is sending messages to the ISP and is clogging the system resulting in having all my computers blocked from using internet from this ISP. I tried a number of virus scanner, Anti Malware, Anti Adware, Syboot but still no result. The only thing I can find is that when I...

Outlook 2003 phantom sending messages [ 2 Answers ]

What would cause the Outlook task bar to note: "Sending Message 1 of 4" but never really send anything. I've done a full virus/SpyBot/Window Washer sweep, nothing noted. Restart, still does the same thing? Thanks

View more questions Search