Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AF1972 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2011, 01:58 PM
    How can I get office cleaning services contracts?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 9, 2011, 02:15 PM

You can get office cleaning contracts by accessing the business directory in your community, the telephone book, go on line for business and just canvass the area; put out flyers, leave business cards, talk to local businesses. You have to be completely protactive nowadays to give quotes to the type of business you are in; find out what the other guy is doing it for and see if you can undercut to get the business.

Is this a new venture for you ? All opportunities are quite obvious for the business you want to access.

Tick
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Mar 10, 2011, 11:59 AM

The only thing that I would add is establish value to what you do and promote it. If you always 'low ball' your pricing you will lower all future pricing and possibly considered 'cheap; and that could relate to poor quality.

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New to Office Cleaning how to get contracts [ 5 Answers ]

I recently took over a small office cleaning business from my uncle. He has some clients, machines and is insured. I manage porters and other grounds crew at a hospital and really have no knowledge in the office cleaning business. My question is how do I get new contracts, and what are the...

HOW to obtain cleaning contracts and also how todo marketing for my cleaning business [ 13 Answers ]

Hello I just started my own cleaning business 5months ago with my husband I have one contract so far... its a small restaurant cleaning once a week which is not much... I just basically looked through the phone book and that's how I got it really called a bunch of people and got lucky... What...

How to find office cleaning contracts? [ 5 Answers ]

How can I find office cleaning contracts?

Cleaning Contracts [ 1 Answers ]

What is a good way to get cleaning contracts

View more questions Search