Ask
    sannypooh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2011, 12:21 PM
    How ro change shower handles with pbc
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Mar 9, 2011, 12:23 PM

What is pbc?
    To remove handles, you may hove to pry off a plastic cap.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Change out Briggs brand shower hot/cold handles/knobs [ 2 Answers ]

How can I change out my Briggs brand shower hot/cold knobs? I have taken off the plastic Hot/cold indicator and unscrewed the screw. The handles won't come off. All I can see is A metal cylinder attached to the plastic hot/cold handle/knob.

Shower handles slip [ 1 Answers ]

My shower handles are slipping; thus, not getting proper water flow. When I take handles off, I see a plastic sleeve around the metal stem. Should I replace plastic sleeve? If so, How?

Leaking shower handles [ 3 Answers ]

My hot water shower handle leaks constantly but especially when you take a shower, allowing hot water to run down the wall to your feet so your feet get a toasty shower to say the least. There is only one screw to remove from the handle, but I can't get the handle off. Can anyone tell me how to get...

Shower handles [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I need to replace my shower handles which are very old and cruddy. They are held on by one screw and there is a cap that goes over the screw, indicating hot, cold, and diverter. I tried to unscrew them and pull them off, but they are really stuck and one of them I could not even unscrew the...

Handles for shower broken [ 2 Answers ]

The handles on the shower are broken. There is cold water running constantly. The center piece on the cold valve is broken off and the handle is off the hot water. There is a metal cover that is over top the handle that sits on the tile wall and had caulking around it. Do I need to remove this to...

View more questions Search