Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alec11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2011, 03:39 AM
    My laptop mouse is not working mouse shows arrow but click left nothing happens ,
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Mar 14, 2011, 10:22 AM

Can you move the cursor? Have you used another USB port? Have you tried another mouse? What kind of mouse (wired/wireless/bluetooth)? Operating System? Make/Model of laptop?

You need to clarify things before we can accurately help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Laptop Mouse Keys not working [ 9 Answers ]

HI there, I have a Dell Vostro 1000 Laptop. The mouse pad works, but the keys do not. Is there a way to fix this?? Thank you.

Laptop mouse pad not working [ 2 Answers ]

The other day my little brother and his friend were pushing some buttons on my laptop and today when I went to use it I discovered that the mouse won't work. You can't click, scroll, or move the mouse in any way. It is reallly important that I fix this. Also I cannot access the toolbar because it...

Laptop mouse pad isn't working [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I really need help. I have the AcerOne laptop, and I've had it since last christmas and everything's been fine up until this morning when I turned it on and found the mouse isn't working at all! I would try to re-install anything but it doesn't click on anything at all to do that! Im using the...

Laptop mouse not working [ 3 Answers ]

My laptop mouse is somehow locked and I can not click on anything what should I do

Mouse click won't work on laptop [ 3 Answers ]

I have an ASUS laptop that's driving me crazy! For some reason, it won't respond to the mouse click. For example, if I want to get on the Internet, I can get the Google screen to load up, I put in the topic that I want to serach, click search, and absolutely nothing happens, it's as if the...

View more questions Search