Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rent_rent Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2011, 06:39 PM
    Ground water pressure is too high 150+, but water volume low inside house
    I had home inspection done for short sale house built in 2000. The inspector find the water pressure is too high (water regulator at 150+). But water inside house (kitchen, bathroom) does not have high enough pressure. What's the problem? Is easy to fix? How much may cost to fix this issue?

Thank you advance for answering my question!
    lilpoppa Posts: 118, Reputation: 13

Mar 8, 2011, 06:45 PM
    Depends, what part of the country are you in and what is the source of the water, municipal or well. In some areas sediments especially lime, very prevalent in the midwest, especially with well water.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low hot water pressure through the whole house even ater replacing water heater [ 2 Answers ]

I'm still experiencing low hot water pressure even after replacing the water heater. When you first turn on the faucets the pressure will be fine but within a few seconds it drops again.

Low water pressure or volume [ 1 Answers ]

In my stand-up shower the cold water just trickles. There are 2 handles, a hot & a cold. There is minimal pressure or volume when I open the faucet completely. I replaced the stem, put everything back together, & am still experiencing the trickle effect. What is causing this to continue? I...

Any solutions for whole house low water pressure on city water? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 2 story house 9 years old and last couple of months have been getting water pressure down to a trickle for about a half hour or so then it comes back up. The time it happens is not on any schedule it just happens at least once a week. Any possible problems or answers to this? Has this...

Low water volume, pressure tank [ 4 Answers ]

I have good water pressure but low volume in my house. I have seen presurized water tanks for watering flower in a home depot garden center (store use not for sale). Could I use a water tank and pressurize it so that when full it has set pressure and use it as an acumulator like the tank at home...

Water line replacement = entire house low water pressure [ 3 Answers ]

I recently had a water line break in my front yard. The city replaced the line but ever since (immediately following the water being turned back on) the water pressure has been significantly lower throughout the house in both the hot and cold. I checked and the valve is completely open so I am...

View more questions Search