Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zoraidajai22 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2011, 06:12 PM
    Climax problems
    I'm not sure how to explain it so I will just say what's happening to me..
    I'm 22 years old and I have never felt myself climax. I know I do because I have been told but I don't know when I am... can someone explain that to me

And another thing is
    Lately I have been feeling like suddenly my menstrual is coming.. but when I go to the bathroom at look its I don't know any other way to say but its ***.. now this has been happening more then 5 times a day for the last week and a half... what does that mean.. and to go with the first thing I don't feel it at all I just feel extremal wet like my menstrual came
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Mar 9, 2011, 11:09 AM

Zoraidajai, when was the last time you had a check up? What kind of birth control are you using? Have you been experiencing any other symptoms or changes?

Can you feel yourself orgasm when you masturbate?

Mar 9, 2011, 03:55 PM

I never had a check up for this specific problem but I do get my annual check ups. I don't use birth control, I can't feel myself orgasm period, and no I haven't experienced any other symptoms or changes.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Mar 9, 2011, 04:59 PM

When was your last period (menstruation?) When was the last time you had intercourse? Did your partner use a condom?

I think you need to talk to your gynecologist about not feeling yourself orgasm. There can be many reasons and you need to rule out any possible health related ones.

Mar 10, 2011, 02:04 PM

Last month between the 11th and the 16th
    The last time I had intercourse was about 2 months ago and condoms are not really needed because it s always with a woman

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't climax [ 6 Answers ]

I am really frustrated! I am a 25 year old female and have never had a orgasm. I try and I have no clue why I can not climax. I have tried different positions, creams, lubes, foreplay. I can't even give myself one! HELP what do I do? Im starting to believe it could be a medical thing. I wish I...

I can't Climax? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 30 years old. When I have sex I can't seem to reach my climax anymore. I have had women love this situation, but I don't care anymore, I always had good stamina anyway. I'm going through a divorce right now. Nothing bad though other than I feel bad about some of the things I did but we are...

I can't seem to climax! [ 4 Answers ]

Hey... I'm a 19 year old male and I can't seem to ejaculate during sex! I am in a long-term relationship (now over 10 months) and scared I might lose it if I don't shape up in the bedroom... I used to blame the condoms for not giving the full feel but now my girlfriend is on the pill we've...

He can't climax! [ 20 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been having sex for about a month now. He was my first, but he has been with other women (2) in the past. With each of them, he was unable to climax during sex, and it is the same with me. He can maintain an erection for goodness knows how long, which is, you know, great...

View more questions Search