Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cheeseball64 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2011, 03:13 PM
    Cheer heel streach
    Hey people, this year I want to try out for JV cheerleading. I have my other one leg stunts but I need my heel streach, any sugjestions?? Plzzzzzzzz help! :)
    lifeisweird Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2011, 06:36 PM
    Hey girl I have been cheering for a really long time and I am a varsity cheerleader my suggestion to you is stretch that leg every night for 15 minutes and try kicking the leg up and holding it up. Also work on your arm muscles to try and hold it make sure your hip and leg don't fall to the side.. good luck this year (:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cheer Me Up please ? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi . My name is Gara , and I'm 20 years old , I graduate from high school three years ago , because I was working as Human resource now for three years and half , all my friends in high school they all left studying in abroad , while I stayed and worked , well my financail proplem couldn't let me...

Cheer me up please ? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi . My name is Gara , and I'm 20 years old , I graduate from high school three years ago , because I was working as Human resource now for three years and half , all my friends in high school they all left studying in abroad , while I stayed and worked , well my financail proplem couldn't let me...

How to cheer him up? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, a simple question about a man. I would appreciate the answers: how to cheer a male friend who says had bad day at work and has low mood, he is very emotionally tired? What improves man's mood mostly ( no sx)

How to get rid of streach marks [ 3 Answers ]

Is there a way that I can get rid of my stretch marks buy doing something simple at home? I don't want to go out and buy something. Is there like an exercize move or something because I have them on my upper legs. THEY LOOK HORRIBLE! I'm not fat (ok so maybe I'm not the skinnist of my class) but...

Streach marks [ 5 Answers ]

Hey! I would like to ask you all ----how can I get rid of the streach marks that I have all over my shoulder, biceps? I'm 18 m and I weigyh 85kg,, any onje help

View more questions Search