Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JellyBean123 Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2011, 01:36 PM
    Why do my male rats keep peeing on me?
    [B]I have 2 male rats chocco and chip they are very loving towards me and all ways want cuddles and there not afraid to come see me but every time there snuggling into my neck they pee is there something I can do to potty train them??

(I`v had them nearly 2 months)

Jelly Bean
    x
    xx
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 8, 2011, 01:39 PM

Rats by a fluke of evolution have small and very weak bladders.

They can't help it. And because of that you can't house train them like a cat or dog.

Mar 14, 2011, 11:21 AM
    Comment on smoothy's post
    Thanks for that diddn`t know, =0)
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 14, 2011, 11:52 AM

One of those things I learned on the Discovery Channel. Surprised me when I found out about it too.

Mar 14, 2011, 01:26 PM
    LOL

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 1 year old MALE daschund is peeing EVERYWHERE! [ 1 Answers ]

We just rescued him (unagi) from a shelter yesterday and he has peed in every possible place. We live in an apartment so we can't install a doggy door and when we do take him outside he pees and poops but he will also come inside to do the same thing. I don't know what to do?

Male cat peeing everywere [ 1 Answers ]

How can I stop my male cat peeing everywere ?

Peeing Male Dachshund--HELP! [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I desperately need help… I have a miniature dachshund male (NOT neutered & ready to breed). He is 2 & ½ years old. Very free-spirited and strong-headed—born on July 4th . The problem is that he “marks” all of the corners in the house on the regular basis, when no one is home, or, when he...

Male dog peeing [ 7 Answers ]

I have a total of FOUR Cavalier King Charles Spaniels (1 - Fixed female, age 13, 1 , age 2, and two 11 month old puppies, one male and one female) I'm having a devil of a time with the MALE puppy... no matter what I do, he continually marks their sleeping blankets. What can I do? He is healthy...

Male Doxie peeing on beds [ 3 Answers ]

We have a 1year old unneutered male dachshund that we've had since he was 8wks old. I am a stay-at-home mom who homeschools a 15yr old son and a 13yr old son while Dad and the oldest son go off to work, so someone is home 95% of the time. From day one, we've trained him to go on the Puppy Pads...

View more questions Search