Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dianemb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2011, 06:25 AM
    A book from the mid 80's
    My 5th grade teach read this book to us in 1988 but I got the idea that the book wasn't terribly new even then. I just remember a few vague things from it: a girl and a parrot (one named Polly), a basement (that the kids weren't supposed to go into) that had something to do with witchcraft. For some reason "House of Dies Drear" keeps coming to mind (I know that's not it), leaving me to think perhaps the title is similar. I know that's not much help, but does anyone remember this book?

Check out some similar questions!

I am trying to find the name of a movie from mid 70's to mid 80's. [ 1 Answers ]

I remember a man with kids, and they were in a cabin. There was a lot of snow & the wolves kept trying to get in. That is all I remember. Does anyone know what it was?

Looking for a book from somewhere between the mid 1980s or 1990s [ 1 Answers ]

What I remember about the book is this teenage girl I think she was around 17 is sent to stay with her uncle who is not too much older then her, when her mom gets remarried. Her uncle owns and runs a wax museum with things from horror stories like Dracula and such. Murders start happening where...

Mid 80's to mid 90's movie. [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find a movie I watched as a teenager. I think it had to have been made between 1985-1995. The movie was about a teacher who was assigned the worst students in the school. He took them to a facility where he eventually taught them a form of martial arts he learned in South America or...

Mid 80's cartoon [ 1 Answers ]

It was a cartoon that was on only briefly as I remember. The bad guys were dressed in black and had red veins that showed . Their whole gig was there was some kind of gas or poison or some biological weapon that they were using to take over the world. The 2 things I remember about the good guys...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.