Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MiiHelp Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2011, 01:09 AM
    My ex boyfriend acts as if we're going out, but says we're not. Opinions anyone?
    Me and my exboyfriend went out for almost 3 years. We broke up because he said his "feelings had changed" for me, but in reality I caught him talking to some girl on the internet (yeah, he couldn't even cheat on me with a woman in real life).

So during our break up, I never contacted him, I never looked for him, he always looked for me (but never wanted a relationship). We've hung out during our breakup but never like we hang out now.
    He has always contacted me first and he's the one who wants to hang out. Things have really changed since January. He is constantly at my house, he always calls me, and if he goes out to a party or hangs out with his friends, he invites me to go with him (or he just doesn't go at all).

He hugs me, kisses me, and holds me wherever we are. It's just all very confusing because
    Takes me out (not all the time) and spends time with my family and me.
    He's super affectionate with me.He even tells people we're together. I asked him the other day what the hell we were and he keeps saying the same thing, "I'm seeing how things go. I'm seeing if I want to be in the relationship. I'm just waiting for a moment or to feel it".

I just don't get why he acts like he's my boyfriend and he goes through so much trouble just to be with me, yet in his mind we're not going out. I want to be together with him again, because in reality I do miss him.

Can anyone please give me their opinions about the situation. Have you ever been in this situation?
    Thanks guys, I tried to make this really short.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Mar 8, 2011, 01:49 AM

He is 'seeing how things go'?

Well how nice of him-NOT!

What about you and what you want?

You're either in the relationship or you're not-seems he 's getting to eat his cake and keep it.

If he can't make his mind up,make it up for him-time to make a decision or you go back to no contact.

I realise you care for him but how much longer do you want to dance to his music?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 8, 2011, 09:30 AM

He does it because you allow it, and if he can't make up his mind after 3 years, then what's the point?

This free and easy, undefined, and uncommitted relationship works well for him I bet, because he is still free to do his thing, but guess what, so are YOU, and I would surely do that without him.

He knows you aren't doing your thing, only with him, so if that's what you want, you got it.

Things won't change unless YOU change. So don't be confused, make sure you get what you want and personally, he should be s***ting, or get off the freakin' pot. Give it some thought. When things confuse you, back up to a safe emotional distance, so you can unconfuse yourself, and not just go along with someone else's program, and run your own.

Its up to you.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...nd-557330.html

How does this play into your little drama? Same guy? If not, does he know about this old friend of yours?
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2011, 02:27 PM
    I don't understand what you miss about him?? The only thing that is missing between you two being together and apart would be the famous Facebook status change.

And come on, stop letting him step all over you by enabling him to call all of the shots. Have some self respect and tell him what you want, either he complies, or go find someone that actually wants to be with you and not someone who is afraid of commitment and gets whatever he wants from you, you are being used. Get out of there now, and go find someone who is going to respect you.

Good luck,

Javi
    rosa7550 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2011, 08:38 PM
    Girl dump hiss *** say you know what I know you might not have feeling for me but I don't want anything to do with you remmember you broke up with me so leave me alone!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Stripping: The necessary evils vs. The big bonuses. & My poor boyfriend. :( Opinions. [ 7 Answers ]

Please read my whole post before passing judgement... Sorry I know it's long but I'm a detail oriented person. So here's my situation... Boyfriend of almost 2 years is in jail, no idea when he's getting out. Got kicked out of our apartment, and had to move back in with my parents. (Very...

My boyfriend acts like a different person when other people are around [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 4 years. We have had our problems (he is passive aggressive, jealous, a bad parent to his 6 year old duaghter- allowing lying, manipulation, giving her more power than adults- while my 7 year old son is there to witness) and he's has claimed that he...

My boyfriend acts like I don't exist, we dated for a year and month. [ 5 Answers ]

There was this boy.. My first love, I started dating him on September 23rd, 2009. He grew into my everything. At first, Our relationship was amazing. He always told me the truth, we never fought or argued. And he just treated me amazing. On December 23rd, 2009 he proposed to me. I know a little too...

My boyfriend acts cold when I display affection unless he is in the mood. [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend acts cold when I display affection unless he is in the mood for it. When I comment on how I feel, he gets defensive and accuses me of playing head games. This weekend I spend time with him and we had the same problem so he told me he thinks I should leave. Am I doing anything wrong?

Its jenny.I have updates regarding my boyfriend opinions? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys well this is not really a question haha but I just felt that the people who gave me advice during my breakdown would be interested and I would like 2 update you. For all those that have no idea my boyfriend cheated.. he kissed 3 girls when we were together for a year and when he broke up...

View more questions Search