Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SHAVED Posts: 275, Reputation: 41

Mar 7, 2011, 11:48 PM
    Itching on scrotum?
    Hi everybody,
    I am a diabetic patient with a high level of blood pressure (170 Systolic and diastolic is 80). I was taking Concor 10mg for BP. Recently my doctor told me that my BP is still high (154 even after taking medicine). He prescribed me Losartan 50g at night and Concor 10mg in the morning. I stated Losartan one week back and since that day I am having disturbing itching on my scrotum especially at night. I was thinking of some infection or joke itching but surprisingly noticed that I have nothing like that and no rashes or redness.

Is it something related to Losartan or is it a contradictory effect of both the medicine. The itching is similr to joke itching. Plase advise if anyone has got any idea about this situation. My doctor told me that Losartan should not have such side effects.

Check out some similar questions!

Itching on scrotum [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys, I have been suffering an itching on scrotum for a last year or so. I went to doctor and he prescribed be Hydrocort Ointment but it only worked when I applied it. Once I finished it the itching came back. Does anyone have a any better solution for this problem that can help me for good.

Bumps on thighs and scrotum [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 24 year old male and I have these unusual bumps on my scrotum and around my inner thigh area. Its seems that each bump is around a hair folicle. At first, I though I was having a herpes breakout, but when I took the medicine, it didn't go away. Can anyone tell if I have a different type...

SCROTUM red pimple on it [ 1 Answers ]

My friend has a red pimple on his scrotum that burns him is there anything to be concernd about and is there anything to do to relieve the pain?

Spots on penis and scrotum [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I've had these spots on my penis and scrotum for about 2 years now, and sometimes I just think they are normal spots that you get on your face, because I squeeze them and when I do it doesn't hurt but, there is this white stuff, its not sperm, it looks like a white thread (lol) and...

Scrotum itches Badly [ 6 Answers ]

My balls have been itching extremely badly and I can't take it anymore. I don't know how to stop it. I thought crabs was possible so I thought shaving would help bt I thought it might make it itch worse if I was wrong so are there any other things I could try to stop the itching? I just can't take...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.