Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phooey Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2011, 09:37 PM
    How do you hookup an xbox to a laptop? IS IT IMPOSSIBLE?
    It runs windows 7 and has an hdmi output thingy.
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Mar 8, 2011, 07:54 AM

What are you trying to accompish?

Streaming music, video, accessing internet, Facebook, etc..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Laptop hookup [ 1 Answers ]

I have a CPU and I'm hooked up to High speed cable. My girlfriend moved in and wants to use her Laptop. The cable people told me to hook up her router to my modem. But my CPU ethernet port does not work. I run from the modem to a USB port on my computer. All the routers use an ethernet port. How do...

Laptop won't hookup to cable high-speed through main computer [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, I give. I've tried everything and I still can't hookup to the internet. I need help. I have a cable modem & D-Link router on main computer. My work computer works fine in the dining room. I just picked up a used laptop for personal use and it won't work. I'm not real computer savvy so...

Connecting a laptop and an xbox to the router using I line [ 2 Answers ]

How can I connect a laptop and xbox to a router using only 1 line with out losing strength

Xbox 360 Laptop [ 10 Answers ]

I read in one of my Xbox magazines, that they were going to come out with a 360 laptop. It's still under development and they don't have any dates when it comes out. I was just wondering if anyone knew anything or has heard anything about the Xbox 360 laptop.

Laptop, desktop,and router hookup [ 3 Answers ]

I just bought a dell laptop and a linksys router. I got the router installed on my laptop and it works fine. Problem is, now my desktop won't connect to the internet. I know I have something hooked up wrong. HELP!

View more questions Search