Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hardazrrock01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2011, 08:54 PM
    What are the signs of taking pills?
    Hi!. Im concerned about the signs of using pills, because my girlfriend taking it for th first time and she always see a white liquid with small white ball everyday in her panty! What is that thing? Is it the sperm? *** help me!

Check out some similar questions!

Nausea when taking pills [ 4 Answers ]

I never used to have trouble taking medication, but lately (about the past year) I get extremely nauseas when trying to take my pills. I thought it was that they were too large, but it seems as if the size doesn't matter. My neurologist suggested that it seems as if it's psychological, and she may...

Is taking diet pills unhealty? [ 6 Answers ]

OK I'm not officially an adult but is it safe for me to take diet pills? I'm not THAT much over weight but I only want to take them till I loose 40 lbs. is it safe? I'm 16

Taking Gluthatione Pills after Pregnancy. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi.. I'm 24 and I just gave birth last yr of Dec. I would like to ask if it's ok for me to intake the said GLUTHATHIONE PILLS? :confused:

Taking pills [ 7 Answers ]

Hello I am currently taking propecia (finasteride) for hairloss. I also take many other pills like vitamin a, e, c , b and other pills like ginko biloba, zoloft, ginseng, multivitamin, beta carotene, and saw palmetto. I think that is it. I was wondering if it would be better for me to split up...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.