Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    7up Posts: 180, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2011, 06:55 PM
    would a integrated gma 900 video graphics card be good for FSX
    I want to know if this video card would be good to play flight simulator X.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Mar 7, 2011, 08:57 PM

Its going to depend on which sim you want to run and at what resolution. The video in this case is limited to 228 meg. That is going to restrict what you can play on it.

Also its directX9. DirectX is up to 11 now.

Are you building a system ?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Mar 7, 2011, 08:58 PM

Forgot this.

Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 900 Information

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What video card would I use to get a 4.0 or 5.0 rating to play FSX [ 2 Answers ]

Flight simulator x needs a game rating of 4.0 or 5.0, so what video card would I buy?

Use on-board graphics or install video card? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I just purchased an HP a6650f desktop (quad core, 6GB DDR2 RAM, 500GB HD, Vista Home Premium) after the computer I built 4 years ago died, Mobo issue I think. It's actually a nice computer but I don't know if I should install my old video card or keep what's in it. Comes with: NVIDIA...

What is the PCI-E Video Card equivalent to this AGP Video Card? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm in a turmoil to either upgrade my AGP Video Card to another AGP or a PCI-E. Most of you will say upgrade a motherboard that has a PCI-E slot, but that means upgrading everything else including memory, video card, MAYBE CPU - and that could mean a whole lot because I don't want to buy a cheap...

I need help om finding a good video capture card [ 1 Answers ]

I need a video capture card (it has to be USB 2.0) I need 2 things from it Stream live audio and video through it in hq (RCA) Be able to record audio and video to the hard drive I have heard too many bad things about them to know which one to buy, so please help me find a good one :) Thanks

View more questions Search