Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kittygirllover Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2011, 05:04 PM
    Serious solo acting pieces for a female?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 7, 2011, 05:11 PM

Go to your public library. Talk to a reference librarian. In the 800s are books that contain all sorts of humorous and serious solo acting pieces (monologues). If that won't work for you, let me know.
    bakerben10 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Mar 20, 2011, 08:35 PM
    What kind of piece would you like to do and is it just a monolog

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My cat is acting strange, she is female aged 2yrs, she has been neutered.Her stomach [ 2 Answers ]

My 2 yr old female cat is acting very strange, she is meowing constantly but also purring and lying down. She has been spayed . Her stomach looks swollen but she is eating.There is a new cat hanging around our garden and wondered if this has upset her or simply she is unwell and I am not spotting...

Flying Solo [ 4 Answers ]

I have had a lot of problems in my life. Most of them are just with myself. I don't know who I am at all. I'm having so much trouble just living life. I could never commit suicide, however I think about it everyday. But I could just not do it to my mom and my family. I would never make them go...

Solo Toilet Flush [ 2 Answers ]

Why does the toilet flush on it's own? Without any warning , at any time of day (usually no more than three times a day) the toilet flushes by itself. Because there is no warning sign, I have not been able to see the phenomenon, but hear it when it happens. Late at night when it happens is...

View more questions Search