Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JoeGuido03 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2011, 03:44 PM
    Decoding Bisexuality in Straight guys. Teens 15+
    So I've been wanting to know how to land a straight guy. I'm a closeted bi guy, I'm 15. People in my school are quote on quote homophobic. I can't be the only closeted male individual. How can I see through the "straightness" in a hot guy? What should I look for? What should I do? Thanks. People with expiernce and good advice. Please be 15 +.
    teensportychick Posts: 192, Reputation: 15

Nov 4, 2012, 10:35 PM
    My best friend is gay and he had a really really hard coming out... It is really hard for him to know who he should be flirting with and who he shouldn't be flirting with... This is going to suck but coming out was horrible for him at first but he just surrounded himself with friends and he got through it... Now (a year later) guys come up to him and start flirting with him because they know. It was a really rough road but now he is doing really good and he is now talking with a really really cute junior! :) I really hope everything works out for you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bi guy like straight guys; Teens 15+ [ 6 Answers ]

Hi. I'm starting to explore my sexuality. I'm 15, just started dating a girl, so anyone who thought I was gay, has now been.proven wrong. But I am a closeted bi. I want to know how I can get a straight guy to like me, or pay specific attention to me in a positive and sexual way. Any tips or...

I'm straight. I'm deeply in love with my girlfriend, but I think guys are hot. [ 3 Answers ]

I'm straight, I have a girlfriend and I really love her with all my soul. We've been together for 3 years and I do know and believe with all my being that I love her and that she's my soulmate. I am totally sexually attracted to her, but I also think guys are hot. I'm constantly checking out guys...

Bisexuality [ 3 Answers ]

I think my husband is bisexual and secetrely hiding it from me. A couple of years ago I found out he was emailing another man some pretty intimate sexual... I am not sure what to call them... for example, he wrote to this friend "it would take seconds after you....." and "put your hand down your...

Bisexuality, What do you think? [ 15 Answers ]

Hi, There was a discussion on another board, that questioned the nature of bisexuals. I have heard a lot of different opinions on it's nature, validity and even it's existence. What are people's opinions on this honestly?

I am straight but I am interested in guys [ 4 Answers ]

My name is ryan I am 14 and I am straight but when I see a guy I automically say he's cute or he's ugly. Is is I was born gay and won't accept it or what.Please help I am really confused:confused:

View more questions Search