Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    denverartist Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2011, 02:04 PM
    Early 60s movie about peaceful forest creatures and evil chimp
    When I was really little I saw a matinée movie (live action) about a forest world populate by little mice and rabbits that is taken over by a tyrannical chimpanzee. After some adventures all is restored to order. What was the name of this film?
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Mar 7, 2011, 08:00 PM

The Secret of Magic Island?
    denverartist Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2011, 04:02 PM
    Comment on adolf_hilfiger's post
    Thank you. Actually, that trailer didn't look like how I remember it, but maybe that's it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Horror Movie from late 70's early 80's - monster in a forest [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I've seen this movie when I was very little and only remember bits of it.. I do remember that there were 4 young people, 2 guys and 2 girls who ended up in a forest and found a cabin (or old house)... in that house there was something like a monster who started killing them by throwing some...

An early 80s movie on another planet with good creatures against evil creatures [ 1 Answers ]

The good creatures or aliens had long white hair covering their bodies.the evil creatures or aliens were dark and seemed to have bird like features in their face. Yhere was a seem where the evil ones where feasting at a big long table in their castle. I think they were eating small animals that...

Early 90's children's animated movie about an evil fair [ 1 Answers ]

This was an early to mid 90's children's animated movie, it stats out at a parade . After the parade a boy and his sister come across an evil fair where there is an evil creepy guy with a glasss eye. He runs a fair or circus with monsters. I just had a flashback about this movie and must know the...

View more questions Search