Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    keshav1945 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2011, 11:28 AM
    Photocopy shop licence
    I am retired and wanted to start a photocopy shop at my residence. What license I should obtain and from which office
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2011, 11:31 AM

Where are you located? Laws and requirements vary from area to area.
    Shantha Mohan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2012, 06:31 AM
    I have opened a xerox shop at KK nagar. I want to know whether to apply for licence and is their any registration of shop formalities
    Shantha Mohan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2012, 06:34 AM
    I have started a xerox shop at KK nagar Chennai. Do I need to apply for licence & register my shop. If so to whom should I contact and what are the documents needed to get licence & register my shop. Is it compulsory? It is a rented shop. Please help me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I need Notazied I-94 photocopy for my dependent ITIN [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am staying in the US on L-1 visa since 23rd March 2009 onwards.My spouse and daguther(Both on L2 dependent visa) were here with me and left on 8th October 2009 to India, so I assume they both are a resident alien for the tax purposes. I and my spouse have SSN and I need to apply an ITIN...

A/c licence [ 1 Answers ]

I'am EPA certify What do I need to do in order to get a contractor licence for a/c in south Florida ?

How to know what licence to get [ 1 Answers ]

I recently got a cleaning job in a dental office. Now I am thinking of expanding to an acual business. I do not know where to start. Do I need more than one licence for the state of Washington? Where do I go to get it? What are some important things I should know going into this? Any advice would...

Okay to photocopy w2's [ 2 Answers ]

Is it okay to send a photocopy of your w2's. I can only find my copy C and I need to send a copy to Fed and State - can I photocopy the w2? Thank you Please send response to [email protected]

View more questions Search