Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amycee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2011, 11:22 AM
    How can I get my daughter out of foster care
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 7, 2011, 12:03 PM

Start with dealing with the people that put her into foster care in the first place. The courts. And prove whatever situation lead to her placement into the system have been resolved to their satisfaction.

However based on what little information you have provided... we can't get any more specific than that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I obtain records from when I was in care/foster-care [ 3 Answers ]

I have tried everything to obtain records for when I was in care/foster care 1955 - 1965 to no avail I would also like to know if my mother is alive - I have not seen her since 1955. I have searched records - there are no death record for her, so hopefully she is still alive.

Foster care? [ 1 Answers ]

Can my parents give up their rights and put me in foster care? My step mom wants me to go. Can she do that? My mom has no legal custody of me. My dad and step mom have full guardianship. Im kind of worried

My nephews are in foster care and I want to care for them myself. [ 5 Answers ]

My nephews are in foster care and their mam,my sister has recently died.my mam has recently been denied kinship of the children,and I'm putting myself forward to care for them.what are my chances against social services.

Could my daughter go into foster care. [ 11 Answers ]

My ex was recently awarded sole decision making as well as res custody of our 4 yr old daughter. Today I put a restrainer on him because he was constantly calling harassing me and rubin it in my face. He is court ordered to pay spousal support and has been doing so threw the USPS. I believe him...

View more questions Search