You die.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2011, 01:47 AM

Are you scared of the act of dying?

Or asking about an afterlife?
    BuriedThrice Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Mar 16, 2011, 05:38 PM
    This is also my biggest fear. It's something that I fear I will never get over. But knowing this, I've done some deep soul searching and I live my life as ethically and morally sound as I can. Knowing that I can make other peoples lives better as well as my own while we all are alive is a big thing for me. While we are alive we suffer a lot and I think if we can reduce the suffering on this planet then we can focus on living and take our mind off death.

I can really talk about this in more detail but then I'd be writing a novel. Basically place more importance on the positive aspects of life rather than the negative.
    Alethia312 Posts: 45, Reputation: 5

May 12, 2011, 08:55 AM
    Physically, it is release from pain or other earthly sufferings.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm Scared To Death To Call [ 10 Answers ]

So I have a huge problem. I am beyond scared to call this guy that I like. :confused: and I hate it. I always ruin things because I never call or talk to them. Cuss once I like them and they like me I'm scared to talk to them cuss I think the guy will get annoyed with me.. how can I get over this...

I'm Scared to death. [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to get some opinions, as many as possible. My doctors shrug me off because I'm on DSHS. Since I was very young I've been fainting. In 05 I got pregnant, and fainted while showering. It has been happening more since I had my daughter. Everything turns green, my skin turns green, I...

Scared to death about probation [ 21 Answers ]

Hi! It would be greatly appreciated to get some advice.. Im driving myself insane!! I received a DUI in TN Nov 2006. I was 21 and VERY irresponsible and STUPID. I am from Myrtle Beach,SC. My husband is in the army (thats why I was in TN/KY to begin with, he was stationed there, boyfriend at the...

Scared to death [ 3 Answers ]

I am 6 months pregnant... at 2 months I broke things off with the "father" because he started acting crazy and I realized that I did not love him at all and was still in love with my ex. After dumping him he pulled a few crazy stunts but stupidly I did not report them to the law . I wanted us to be...

Scared to death [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all. My name is Jen. I am 21 years old. I live in Ohio. I have never been in trouble with the law before. I passed a bad check back in July. The check was for $145. And I went to court and the judge told me to pay my restitution which came to $175 and my court costs, which came to $260. Well I...

View more questions Search