Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JoeGuido03 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2011, 09:43 PM
    Bi guy like straight guys; Teens 15+
    Hi. I'm starting to explore my sexuality. I'm 15, just started dating a girl, so anyone who thought I was gay, has now been.proven wrong. But I am a closeted bi. I want to know how I can get a straight guy to like me, or pay specific attention to me in a positive and sexual way. Any tips or stories? Please don't tell me to respect their sexuality. What should I do to get the guy to notice me? THANKS.
    justv Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

Mar 6, 2011, 10:29 PM
    Darlin' do you even have long hairs on your legs yet? How about facial hair? Are you really 15 or maybe 14? And if everyone thinks you are gay, how COULD you indeed attract a straight guy? When you say explore, did dating a girl begin your sexual exploration? No really, I'm sorry, something tells me that you are not bi. In reality, your sexual reputation bothers you. I'm no expert but I sense you are not sexually mature enough, even a nano, to know what you are or want. Geez I feel sorry for the girl because surely you are using her as a cover. I don't think you want JUST ANY straight guy, you already know who you want. Dontcha? However, how other people perceive you, either bothers you because you're afraid it will turn him off or you're afraid you are gay and cannot

Sorry, I have hit a wrong key. I will finish separately.

JustV
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Mar 7, 2011, 06:10 AM

You are currently dating a girl and you want to know how to get a male to notice you. You Don't.

Being bi does not give you an excuse to cheat on your girl/boyfriend. If you have feelings for someone else, you get out of the relationship you are in, make certain you aren't holding on to any negative thoughts or feelings, and then you can think about asking someone else out.

Sorry, but you do respect their sexuality as you would want them to respect yours. If you can't respect another person's right to be his/herself, then why should you have the right to be yourself?

Get involved in activities that you enjoy. Meet people and make friends. Learn how to communicate with others as people and not their gender or sexuality. Learn how to be comfortable with the person you are it will build a self-confidence that will stay with you as relationships come and go.

Don't fall into the trap of thinking with your hormones.

If you are proving your sexuality with sex, stop before you make a life changing mistake in a very adult situation. If you are going to tell me that you are using protection, be aware that NO form of birth control is 100% effective (except full removal of reproductive organs.) Several of our members have gotten pregnant while correctly using birth control.
    littlemissmiss7 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Apr 3, 2011, 11:43 AM
    Well, from my expirience, It's hard to get a straight guy to like a bi guy. Straight guys like being straight and won't let themselves be strayed because they are afraid that they will be made fun of. I think you should look more for guys you know can either be strayed or are exploring THEIR sexuallity. If you really want to try find a bi guy, try looking for LGBT help sites about dating and maybe even a LGBT teen dating site.
    Hope that helped :)
    jonalu Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2012, 10:26 PM
    Hunny you prove yourself wrong you have a girlfriend but you want a straught guy to have sex with you... GAY I'm gay so I know your freakin gay too kid
    steph25 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2012, 11:33 PM
    U gay,accept it
    cocogir123 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2012, 02:46 PM
    If he's straight then he likes girls and only girls. There are gay guys who are just as great (if not better) than straight guys so go for them ( besides you'll have a better chance with gay guys). ON THE OTHER HAND, you have a girlfriend so stay faithful or become single.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Big headed guys in teen body skateboarding. Black guy and a white guy. I don't know the name. [ 2 Answers ]

Wats the name of that song that in the video it has these two guys like skateboarding with big heads in a teen body saying something like I don't want to grow up or something. I've tried vh1.com but nothing because I saw the video on the show like a long while ago and I'm sure the song came out...

Gay guy falling in love with straight guy [ 11 Answers ]

So I've been working with this guy for about year and half. He's has with two kids with his live-in girlfriend. I'm a single gay. Everyday at work, we flirt a lot, he tells me that he loves me, he tells me that I'm cute, he's even asked me if I wanted to see his penis. What does this mean? Is...

Do you know any straight guy falling in love with a gay guy? [ 8 Answers ]

I would like to know if there is any straight guy falling in love with a gay guy? If so, how was it possible? Can a straight guy do so?

Gay/Bi/Bicurious guy attracted to a Straight Guy [ 8 Answers ]

I'm not the best at this, but I'll give it a good shot! I'm a guy (may explain why I'm not good at this!), 19 years old and live in New Zealand. August 2008 - Offered a brilliant job, was so surprised I'm one of the youngest in the country to ever have the position!! Obviously said yes,...

View more questions Search