Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angel12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2011, 07:03 PM
    Body worms
    Is it possible for body worms to come out of mouth,if yes which types and *** add pictures if you have any.
    biffman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2011, 02:37 PM
    I had a big toe infection 2 years ago. This was at the toe nail. A while after it started I noticed a small white worm on the toe and consuming what was coming out of the toe. It was about one quarter inc long and had a large mouth with small suction cup things in it. After the toe healed I didn't see it again, but a few months later I noticrd a small hole in my toe but never saw a worm. Any idea what it was or can more be in my body? Cliff.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 25, 2011, 02:40 PM

Try this link Parasites > Gross Parasite Pictures and Videos

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Worms getting out of the body [ 7 Answers ]

Don't know if that is the right topic... I hope that's the one, so here goes my question. I've often heard that if someone has worms in his/her body (may be digestive system, which is more likely) these worms got out through the nose (sometimes even the ear:eek:)if he/she is given medicine for...

Shape of body by reduction of fat from specific part of body [ 1 Answers ]

My age is 20. And I am 6 feet tall. My weight is 80 kg. The main problem is this that there is a lots of fat on my hips and theigh and my west is about 34 overall my lower portion of body is heavier than above. So kindly tell me what should I do to reduce the fat from hip,theigh and how to reduce...

The worms turn, but that [ 6 Answers ]

“As Super Tuesday looms - and the possibility that McCain could all but wrap up the nomination - the chattering conservative class is in an uproar. Talk show host Rush Limbaugh has warned that McCain as standard-bearer would destroy the Republican Party. Author and pundit Ann Coulter, in...

Web worms (bag worms) everywhere [ 3 Answers ]

My neighbor's tree is full of web worms, I think they are also called bag worms. These fuzzy little worms, they're caterpillars really, drop onto my deck and are eating everything in sight. They don't make the web-like encasements, but they are killing my potted plants; mandevilla, vinca, mint,...

View more questions Search