Cant log into Facebook?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 6, 2011, 11:09 PM
    Clear your cache and try again.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 7, 2011, 06:01 AM
    Happens. Answer back if it lasts more than a few hours, and after you clear and reboot.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't log into Facebook [ 6 Answers ]

I was wondering if i had a virus on my computer ive tried everyway to log into facebook and when i get to the beg of the page it goes back to this... we can't find "http://as.casalemedia.com/s?s=82460&u=ht..." what does that mean and i try refresh no luck i try loggin back in different ways no...

Can't log in to Facebook [ 4 Answers ]

Since this morning I can't log in on Facebook. It will always ask me to log in even after I log in.. I tried to reset password but it says : "Reset Password Unavailable We're sorry, reset password isn't available right now. Please try again later".. help me.. my husband can log in to his Facebook...

Can't log in to Facebook [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to log into Facebook but when I do I get the following message: Secure Connection Failed

Can't log onto Facebook [ 1 Answers ]

I am a caveman when it comes to computers. :o Over the past week or so, I have been unable to log into Facebook. It opens halfway, and then nothing... I have no problem with other pagers I have Windows XP and using Google Chrome as web browser. Please, can anybody assist me with a solution??

View more questions Search