Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    simonk7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2011, 03:45 PM
    Treadmill
    'Hi I got Gold's Gym Advantage tradmill and is something wrong with my power board. 110v is coming and going out from my board, motor incline is working fine but I don't have DCV to my motor. Three wires are going to the motor red, white and black. I have 5DCV beteewn red and black but I don't have beteewen black and white. When I take these wires out from ports on the board and put my tester to the white and black port my motor is starting. Please tell me what's wrong and if I can fix it. My e-mail [email protected] .Thank you.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 6, 2011, 05:45 PM

No way can we determine what is wrong with your treadmill. Read the manual; call the customer service number.

We have no connection to any treadmill manufacturer.

Did you buy it second hand and that is the problem with finding out why nothing is working?

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Treadmill wanted [ 1 Answers ]

I am a disabled 65 year old man. I need a motorized treadmill for winter exercise! I am trying to find a donation, since I am on a fixed income, I can't afford one! EMAIL REMOVED FOR PRIVACY

Treadmill impact reduction and calorie counter on treadmill [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering what the best % to set your treadmill on concerning impact reduction. I was also wanting to know a question about the calorie counter on treadmill. I was told that the number of calorie that are shown that you burn during a workout on a treadmill were not accurate number of...

View more questions Search