Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LJ123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2011, 03:19 PM
    My belly piercing gone WRONG HELP!
    I had my belly piercing done couple of months ago and it was really red and that and its always been like a red purple colour ever since... so I left it thinking it would get better and then all of a sudden there was a think pice of scabby skin hanging off so that then left it no hole for the piercing to go in.. and now I have to lumps at the side?:( can someone pleaseee helpp?. also am really scared if these lumps do not go.. and I don't won't them leaveing scars.. also would I need surgery?. Help me pleaseee...
    kaylaluv Posts: 31, Reputation: 4

Mar 6, 2011, 06:14 PM
    Okay the lumps might be keloids if the are zitlike. I had one every now and then with my nose piercing. They say not to use alcohol but I did. I tried to drain it out and clean it then I used rubbing alcohol on a qtip and it seemed to work. Burns, but it went away after a week or so. I didn't have and bumps with my bellybutton ring. But I did use some rubbing alcohol regularly when it started to get infected. BUT! Sense they say not to use rubbing alcohol. Try getting a shot glass or something and fill it with hot water (as hot as u can take w/o burning) and put some salt in it and lay for a while with it on your stomach soaking your piercing. U could use a warm soaked cloth too. Try to find some sort of piercing spray for it if u ran out..
    godsbabygirl267 Posts: 175, Reputation: 11

Mar 14, 2011, 04:53 PM
    You need to go visit a doctor immediately.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Belly Piercing [ 4 Answers ]

How can I find a studiop that will pierce my belly if I live in Leeds,England

Self belly piercing. [ 16 Answers ]

Hi, I really want my navel pierced but my mum being my mum she said no I've got everything you would need to get it done lying about my room and I no how to serilise it etc My questions are, Should you go from top to bottom or bottom to top? How much forse should you apply on the needle to...

Belly button piercing healing and re-piercing [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I had my belly button pierced 10 years ago (I was 13) and it has gradually shrunk over the years from a 14 to a 6. I can also feel that the skin is thinner as I can feel the bar. I want to take it out and let it heal and have it re-pierced. However I have grown very attached to it and want to...

What to do about my belly piercing? [ 4 Answers ]

[/FONT So I've had my belly pierced for almost a year now and it healed and everything but still every once in a while it gets sensitive and soar. For instance right now randomly it's a bit red around the top and it hurts when I move it too much or if I lean on it too much. Is that normal or...

Belly Piercing [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, I just want to ask if the belly piercing causes cancer, because many people told me that it does since the belly is connected to our stomach and intestine! Thanks

View more questions Search