Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thogs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2011, 03:10 PM
    a/v receiver without hd ports
    I have a yamaha htr5650 a/v receiver[no hdmi jacks].just bought a 55in. Toshiba hdtv.also upgraded my satellite to hd dvr.I would like to run everything through my receiver,but it doesn't have hdmi ports.do I need to upgrade my receiver as well to handle hd output?also noticed a bad delay when receiver is on with hdtv.any help would be greatly appreciated.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I hook my 2nd TV to my hd dvr receiver downstairs without a second receiver? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a new construction house with networking outlets in my home. I am trying to hook my upstairs TV to my downstairs TV that has a HD DVR receiver. Splitting the cables doesn't seem to work, I don't want a second receiver upstairs I am content to watch the channel that is on downstairs. Help!

COM Ports swap [ 2 Answers ]

I have HP D530 and I am using an application that uses com1 as its output interface. Com1 is dead now and I need to make com2 is output interface for my program. How can I do that? Kindly note that my application doesn't support com change. Also I tried to change the address of each com from the...

Rdp ports [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 2 computer coneccet to a di-524 router and want to conect to them with rdp, I open the port 3389 for one of them and wonder how can I configure that the other computer will be configured in the router for rdp, Ex1 192.168.0.10:3389 this the one I configured Ex2 192.168.0.5:3379...

Forward ports [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there I have forwared a port on my router and I now need to forward a port in my firewall program ( zone alarm ) and my virus program ( Avg free adition ) does anyone know how to do this

USB Ports [ 7 Answers ]

I ger error messages when I plug a device into either port on my PC... Do I have to replace it? If so, is it difficult, and about how much should it cost?. I have very little experience with this type of thing. Thanks.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.