Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nishar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2011, 08:53 AM
    Skin dryness
    I have an asian skin,25yrs male,live in india.my problem is that my face skin in winter becomes so rough,tight,scaly,wrinkled and no cold creams make me feel soft.my face becomes darker and wrinkled.I have used many types of creamsand face wash for dry skin but it doesn't help me out.even if I apply sun block 15spf it makes my skin darker and dull. In summer when I use any creams it produces tiny pimples mainly on cheeks.forehead is clean and fairer but all these happen only on cheeks,this happen in summer and winter both.summer too doent provide me fair look.hope you will give me some suggestion.thanx
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2011, 09:03 AM

Please post each question once - we're all volunteers and it takes time to get to each question.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Mar 11, 2011, 10:39 AM
    You need a good moisturizer have you tried hylauronic acid or you may need some peel to rehydrate the skin, I recommend dead sea salt enzyme or pumpkin peel.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal dryness [ 2 Answers ]

I'm postmenopausal. Instead of using estrogen cream, I've been inserting vitamin E softgels instead. It does seem to help with the dryness. My question is how often should I use them? I've been doing this twice a week.

Vaginal Dryness [ 3 Answers ]

When I want to enter the vagina of my girlfriend, it hurts a lot to her as well I also feel difficulty in entering her. Moreover we had a long foreplay but some times she becomes completely dry instead of become wet?

Dryness [ 11 Answers ]

Why is it that sometimes your are dry and only time you're wet is when its oral sex?

Vaginal dryness and unusual discharge [ 6 Answers ]

I have had this prolem for at least a year now because it won't go away and I am unsure of what it could be.I have a range of symptoms including constant dryness of the outside of my vagina, even when sexually aroused I have unusual dyrness. I am only 18 thoguh so it cannot be menopause. Althoguh...

View more questions Search