Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alicka Posts: 110, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2004, 12:32 AM
    Girls...
    This is for you chicks out there! Why is that you are so taking yet not giving?
    My girlfriend of just over a year, and I are in abit of a long distance relationship at the moment, and just lately I haven't bin hearing from her as regularly as I normally do. Im her boyfriend and I like to know where she is and what she is up to. Am I being to demanding? I duno... any suggestions??
    EVS Posts: 93, Reputation: 3

Jun 30, 2004, 01:27 AM
    Re: girls...
    Hi There

Depending on your age??
    Yes I think you are being toooooo Demanding

You guys have the rest of your lives to think about than getting into a real meaningful relationship at this point in time.

Regards
    Peanuts
    alicka Posts: 110, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2004, 10:49 PM
    Yes and no! Why do people think, that if we don't have fun now and party hard that we won't be able to later?
    I really do love my girl, and if you have or had a girlfriend you would know they like to know what your doing and where. Its natural! I don't ask too much, am I girls?
    If you've bin in a real relationship peanuts, I bet u'd like to know what you partner's doing, you wouldn't really care about them if you didn't.
    I've sorted it out thanks anyway matey~

Regards~
    BattleAngel14745 Posts: 99, Reputation: 2

Aug 17, 2004, 12:04 PM
    all right kyle. I thought u said u were single?
    that is not a fair statement to say that gals are all taking and none giving. It depends on the gal. I am an extremely giving person. All I do is give until I have nothing left to give. Read my post in relationships "Girl Friend Overload". As for your long distantce relationship I just don't have a lot of faith in them. You need to spend time with your partner. I would say maybe 5% long distance relationsships work. So were is your gal? Did she go to school? If you both decided to commit to a long distance relationship and are both committed then you are not being to demaning asking to know where she is and what's going on with her. She's not calling because she to preoccupied in something else. Who knows what that is though. If you love and care about her and truly value the relationship. I would seriously talk to her and let her know how you feel. If she loves and cares about you and values the relatioship as you do then she will do what ever she has to do to maintain the relationship. C-Ya Jamie
    Lovinmybabyboy Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2005, 07:33 PM
    I think differently than others..
    No personally I don't think your being too demanding... me and my boyfriend are in a long distance relationship from going out for almost 2 years... and he asks what I did and where I was and all that stuff all the time.. im perfectly fine with it... if you thinking she's sleeping around on you and you have a comment like that then can understand why she would be upset but otherwise I don't think your too demanding at all.
    lil miss vixen Posts: 49, Reputation: 0

Jul 13, 2005, 10:37 AM
    Long distance.
    Long distance relationships are hard. But hey, most important things in your life are hard, so buy a plane ticket, or something, drive out there, w/e but only if you feel you could end up married to this person, as the saying goes, there's always more fish in the sea
    Babeigotyou4eva Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2005, 11:32 PM
    No your not.
    Your not being too demanding. ARE YOU KIDDING? I would love a guy to ask me how I've been . GOSH! Ahh. Anywaysz.. I don't think so. You can give her a call or email her on the way you are feeling. Grlz.. well, normal grlz love to hear from their man :p
    ELke <3
    Take my advice. ;)
    unis Posts: 89, Reputation: 2

Jul 18, 2005, 09:19 PM
    Your are not demanding...
    I would love if my man would ask me to where I am, what I am doing, it just feels like he is so concern about me... its like you love the person you want to know how the person is... and I know how it feels when that person is not responding well about that but as you said it has just been lately then maybe she is busy with something... work maybe or schooling that is occupying her much but still then what is 10 minutes of call to say how you are... give time maybe in a while it will al be back to normal but then keep on checking on her.
    beach_luv87 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2007, 10:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by alicka
    this is for you chicks out there! Why is that you are so taking yet not giving?
    My girlfriend of just over a year, n i are in abit of a long distance relationship at the moment, n just lately i haven't bin hearin from her as regularly as i normally do. Im her boyfriend n i like to know where she is n wat she is up to. Am i being to demanding? I duno...... any suggestions???????????
    Well if you don't talk to her as much try either calling her and emailing her you deserve to know wuts going on with her and if she still doesn't seem to interested in letting you know try to do something with the guys that can keep you happy because while you are trying find out what's going on she is probably going to have fun with her girls and if she doesn't want to talk to you that much maybe she just is needing a break... Hope that helps you out and srry if it doesn't. And I hope you get to talk to her more. GOOD LUCK

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do girls like? [ 13 Answers ]

So what are some great dates you can take a girl on, besides a dinner and a movie.

Girls what you want [ 13 Answers ]

What exactly a girl looks for in a boy. I have always benn amazed by this. Any help is welcome.

To the Girls [ 9 Answers ]

Sorry to be asking about something like this but I'm quite concerned. In a way I wish a guy had to tell me what he thinks but I'm addressing it to the girls. Do you use carefree, all days etc (small thin pads) everyday because of your discharge? Once again sorry for such a question! Thanks to...

Girls? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello expert... I need a girl but I don't know how to start or find one?

Girls Feelings [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I have known this girl for about 2 months. 1st of all we were quite distant - talking once or teice a week etc, never texting, I didn't really like her and she didn't like me either that much I don't think. Anyway recently I *THINK* she split up with her boyfriend but I'm not sure, based on...

View more questions Search