Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dork8d Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2011, 12:14 AM
    Hes my boyfriend,I like him, he likes me back , but he still in love with his ex.
    Well I am 15 years old about to be 16 & I dated my 19 year oldbboyfriend for around a month than we broke up for like 4 months & decided to make things work out, so I gave him another chance. During those 4 months he was dating this girl who he claims he fell in love with . We are now together for almost a month but I don't know what to do because he's always telling me he loves me & all these other sweet stuff but than he puts up statuses on Facebook about him missing his ex. ):
    What should I do?
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2011, 12:32 AM

Oh my god!! Are you actually serious! Dump him! What an absolute ****! You can do so much better then this douchebag. Why would you want to be with a guy like that, its so inappropricate its not even funny. You survived just fine without him first time around, you can do it again, I can't even put into mature words what an a** this guy is, you're a fool if you stay with him. I know you say you love him but he is treating you like c***. Excuse all my language but I'm shocked that someone would be so horrible.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2011, 01:32 AM

He's telling you one thing and doing another , don't be fooled by this user. Your still young and you'll meet lots of boys before you find the right one for you , so don't let one of the wrong ones make you look silly.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2011, 04:51 AM

Yes, he's a jerk-dump him and let him sit there and moan about his ex on FB.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 6, 2011, 04:15 PM

I think you are being used to take the place of his ex. Get a new boyfriend.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Mar 6, 2011, 05:50 PM

Reread your question. If one of your friends ask this question what would you tell her.
    A guy does not love you if he is boo hooing over another girl in a different place. He could be very well playing you both. He is surely playing you. Loose him quickly

Mar 7, 2011, 06:53 AM
    Thank you all , you guys really helped me. [: I appriciate it. & yess I agree he's a jerk , but for some reason the more jerk he is , the more I like him. Oh! & I never said I loved him because I haven't gotten to the point to loving yet. :] [[Thank God]] ^_______^
    Dating & Teen Expert

Mar 7, 2011, 08:06 AM

Well girl if you don't even love him, stop allowing him to jerk you around, treat you with such disrespect.
    Please don't fall in to that sad trap of being turned on by guys who treat you poorly. That's giving someone permission to treat you bad and that is a long ugly road.

Mar 7, 2011, 06:04 PM
    Yeaa.. I understand... its difficult thoe. Since he's 4years older then me , my cousins & my sister don't like him.. the reason why I broke up with him last time was because he disrespected me.. he touched me inapropriately. He apologized afterwards thoe... I talked to him yesterday and told him about what was bothering me, about the posts he puts up about her ex & he apologized once again & erased them all. Sooo is that a good thing?. [[oh! & also,. he has a daughter, a baby.. ]]] /: he doesn't live with her thoe...

Mar 7, 2011, 06:16 PM
    Communication
    Im15hes19... I don't know how to start a conversation with my boyfriend. Every time we go out we barely talk. All we do is kiss,hold hands,& smile.. it gets me mad... how can I start a real conversation with him?.
    Expert

Mar 7, 2011, 06:53 PM

Start with what you have in common.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Mar 8, 2011, 01:38 AM
    So the baby mama,is she the ex or is she another ex?
    You know,this situation is full of red flags!

You're not yet 16,plenty of time to get to know and date guys before settling down!
    Dating & Teen Expert

Mar 8, 2011, 08:16 AM

At 15 and 19 you wouldn't have that much in common. He has an ex and a baby. This guy has too much baggage and if he is trying to touch you inappropriately he may be just wanting to get in your pants. You two are on two different levels.

Are you staying with this guy because you think it cool that he is so much older? If so, it's not worth it. You don' allow guys to treat you poorly Period.
    This guy has a baby momma and an ex, do you want to be added to that string?

I'm not understanding why you're hanging around. There does not seem to be much positive relationship material here.

Mar 8, 2011, 07:15 PM
    No the baby is not the ex's... its some other girls who I don't know...
    Yesss I've heard that, nothing new,. & I think that is what I'm going to do.. leave him & enjoy my life... :]]
    & what do you mean by start with what we have in common?
    Dating & Teen Expert

Mar 8, 2011, 08:16 PM

I think leaving him alone is a good idea. I can't image you two have much in common. This guy has too much baggage, and he is too old for you. IMO
    Expert

Mar 8, 2011, 08:43 PM

I suggested that to show you that you have nothing in common with a 19 year old. I was fairly confident you couldn't come up with anything you had in common, so would see that this would never work.

I will be honest as a parent, I can't see your parents allowing you to date a 19 year old.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I love my friend, she likes me but she has a boyfriend, help please? [ 9 Answers ]

Okay, so I have that anglophone friend (I'm french.. but I can talk english.. and she can talk in french.. well we are in that program to learn our second language) that I met 2 months ago. We are in a program that let us see each others all the evenings and morning, and all weekends with other...

I love this guy and he loves me but he's with another girl who he likes [ 42 Answers ]

I'm 16 years old and the guy I love is 17. We've been friends for a bit and we "talked" for a while. I am his first love and the only girl he has ever said I love you too. He is the first guy I've truly loved and would do anything for. We talked on and off because I didn't know what I really...

What if I'm in love with my bestfriends boyfriend and he's my best guy friend? [ 13 Answers ]

Hello, OK well I think I am in love with my bestfriends boyfriend they don't really talk or think they love each other... and last night I had a dream about him, but I didn't tell my best friend I told her I think my mind has made up who I like and she was like "who!?" I said "uhhhh well i can't...

I want my boyfriend back ,he still likes me [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend recently broke up because he was too busy but I still like him a lot and so does he he still cares a lot about me.. it's just that he has a weird way of showing it though he's shy... like our class together he barely talks to me.. or at lunch we walk and then he just like walks away...

I love my best friend but he's my best friends boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

OK I'm 15 years old and I've fallen in love with my best guy friend we talk for like 2 or 3 hours everyday and he likes me but he loves his girlfriend and his girlfriend is my other best friend so I don't want to ruin their relationship but I've truly and deeply fallen for him and I don't know if I...

View more questions Search