Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BetrayalBtCamp Posts: 307, Reputation: 63

Aug 15, 2008, 11:18 PM
    I'm afraid you have yet to experience love, that was lust. Many people confuse the two.

JanMarie is right, you are creating a self-fulfilling prophecy which will stop you from being able to recognize either the love in you or that for you. That will doom you to an unnecessarily sad lonely existence.

Why don't you take some time to really study love, infatuation, limerance, lust? There are tons of great resources & I'd be glad to recommend a good starting list. Even just going to the Psychology Today site will give you some interesting articles to read.
    Danap Posts: 27, Reputation: 6

Aug 23, 2008, 07:34 PM
    There is no need to feel so negative. You had a very special moment. You got one of your firsts out of it, and she made you feel something that people long to feel all the time. Appreciate the experience for what it is. It was good and you will never forget it, but it was your first. Without your first you can't have the second or third or the one that will last a lifetime. I think it's sweet, don't ruin it for yourself.
    aitetsu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2009, 04:50 PM
    I don't really know what to say or what to think about it . I just wanted to tell you just on thing . Love exist as well as its painful sting .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is it OK to be I love at 14? [ 45 Answers ]

Is it OK to be IN LOVE at the age of fourteen? Is that a bad thing? :confused:

I still love my ex! [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, you know... since I was just a little girl, I had a crush on this boy and later on in life he became my boyfriend. We dated for about 3 months and I can't even remember why we broke up. Then the years passed by and I started having dreams about him.. but these dreams were weird. I kept...

I love a girl but does she love me [ 19 Answers ]

I met this beautiful girl we went out but then she said she didn't want a boyfriend right now and its tearing me apart because we love each other and I don't know how love can disappear so fast I mean it must be there still right

I love this boy that doesn't love me. [ 18 Answers ]

There is a boy I met that I think I fell in love with. He is a really good guy. He likes me back but he recently got a girlfriend that he loves. I don't know should I move on or what... :confused:

Does he still love me?please help [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my ex brokeup about 3 months ago and after we broke up when ever I saw him he would just stare at me and one time he almost wreaked his bike when he saw me drive by. And all mine and his friends say he still loves me he is just shy on how to tell me because of the way I will act towards it...

View more questions Search