Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Misstakeitslow Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2004, 11:18 PM
    I'm stuck
    I have known this guy since I was about 5, and I hooked him up with my best friend last year. They only lasted for a couple of days and after that me and him started getting really close and he told me that he liked me. I told him that I liked him too. We fooled around for awhile and then stopped. Now we still kick it and he still flirts with me. BUT. Recently I heard that he misses my best friend that he dumped and that really bothers me. Should I say something about it or just not worry about it.
    mechanicaleden Posts: 20, Reputation: 0

Aug 23, 2004, 07:59 PM
    Re: I'm stuck
    Hey...

It seems you may still have feelings for him that are causing the jealousy... ignore the rest of this post if that's way off.

Since you're not really dating and therefore have no "claim" to him, I don't think you are really in a position to tell him that it bothers you that he has feelings for your friend (it sucks, I know, but that's the way it is... trust me, it's happened to me many times before). It could come off as possesive, catty and clingy, which guys don't want in a girl. This could also create tension within your friendship with your best friend, if she returns his feelings. Even if she doesn't... girls get far too competitie over guys, even ones they don't want.

If his previous relationship with your friend only lasted a few days, I suspect that the second time around won't be much better, if it's any consolation. I would suggest waiting to see if anything happens with him and your friend, and if not, bringing up your feelings for him only with him... and not involving your friend in the conversation at all. If you start dating and you still think he has feelings for your friend, then you would be justified in bringing it up with him.

Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Stuck Tap [ 6 Answers ]

The cold tap in the bathroom no longer turns fully. It was never praticularly tight before but as of yesterday it will only turn about a 180 degrees. I've not been able to find a great deal of help using Google so I thought I'd post here. I've tried using some WD-40, but to no avail. Any ideas...

In love and stuck! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello.. I have been dating this guy for about two months. We had met one night, but only exchanged names, I had thought he was cute so I passed the word on to his friend. Luckily, he felt totally the same and was surprised to hear I felt that way too. We hung out another night and ended up...

I'm so stuck [ 4 Answers ]

Hiya everybody Rite well lately my boyfriend has been so off with me its unbeliveable. I'm 15 he is 16 I had sex with him about 1 month and 2 weeks ago when we first got together then about 1 hour I found out my best mate sleped around his house with my boyfriend best mate. I felt really used and...

Stuck- [ 1 Answers ]

A horizontal rifle is fired at a bull's eye. The muzzle speed of the bullet = 670 m/s. Barrell is pointed directly at the center of the bull's eye- the bullet hits the target 0.025 m below the center. What is the horizontal distance between the end of the rifle and the bull's eye? I need a...

Stuck... [ 4 Answers ]

Sigh... I've never written to one of these things before, but the situation I'm in now is too tough not to look for some objective outside advice... I'm 22 and my boyfriend is 24; we've been dating for two and a half years. I love him more than I ever thought I was capable of. I know that he...

View more questions Search