Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 5, 2011, 08:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    What kind of training? Isn't he in school?

OB = baby doctor (obstetrician)
    An OB is a pregnancy doctor. A baby doctor is a pediatrician. ;)
    DAnna123 Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2011, 08:22 PM
    Oook thanks :)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 5, 2011, 08:24 PM

DAnna, you really need to start making some decisions. If you decide on abortion there is only a short limited time you can have one. After a certain length in your pregnancy an abortion cannot be performed. I don't know about Australia, but here in the US you can't have an abortion if you are past 13 weeks pregnant.

Mar 5, 2011, 08:30 PM
    I no I'm under 10 weeks I no that. But OK.

Mar 6, 2011, 10:48 PM
    Abortion
    I'm 16 and getting an abortion. I would like to know if anyone knows what it is like and if I should be scared and freaking out or not?
    justv Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

Mar 6, 2011, 11:39 PM
    I know. DAnna123, this IS something you will NEVER forget, but don't let someone else's opinions decide for you what you and your parents think is right. Hopefully your doctor recommended whom you should go to. Your feelings are to be expected and not to make lightly of the act itself, it will all be over very quickly. I'm old enough to be your grandmother, but I don't think the procedure would have changed very much over the years. You may be given a light sedative and afterward, something for pain. You will be sleepy or asleep for several hours and that seems to help with the emotional part of it. You may feel (like)cramps for 1 to 3 days. After your sedative wears off, I don't think there are any physical restrictions necessary. Your question certainly reminded me of something I will always wonder about for the rest of my life. I wish you the best. Do not freak out.

JustV

Mar 6, 2011, 11:55 PM
    Thank you JustV. Yeah I have got the place to get abortion and everything storted. I no about the pain. Just wannna know what its like to like do it and ****. Thanks and I think I have already started :/

Mar 7, 2011, 12:17 AM
    Decided on abortion :)
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2011, 12:48 AM

Make sure you receive counselling, and take care of yourself, bring someone with you for support.

I wish you the best for your future.

Mar 7, 2011, 02:02 AM
    K thanks. But why consilling ?
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2011, 02:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by DAnna123 View Post
    k thanks. but why consilling ?
    Your making a life changing decision, I would have suggested counselling for any of your options.

In a good clinic there will be someone available to talk to you about your decision, they will go though a few tests,blood tests, a scan to determine how far along you are and the type of precedure they will do,it's a lot to take in,even for a grown adult women with lots of support,from your posts I know you don't really have that, a counsellor will help guide you through the emotions your going to feel.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Umm... girl problems. [ 6 Answers ]

Ok, I met a girl with a boyfriend and we clicked instantly. I would never make a move on her or even tell her how I feel, because I feel that both are DB moves and I pride myself in not being one. However, I would like to date her, and getting to know her has helped me learn things about her and...

Umm, what can I do about this? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone. It's been awhile since I've posted anything here, so a quick update. I'm doing really well since I last posted. Have been getting out and having fun. Just enjoying my bachelor life, haha. I think I am finally over my ex. I can think about her and not get any queasy feelings in my...

Umm. Personal Grooming [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 15 And I was looking into shaving my armpits as the make them smell less and stumbled upon men shaving their pubic hair and it is more higeinic, And aparently it more arousing when jaking off and cuming, and increasing excitement with sex. Can anyone tell me any experiences with...

View more questions Search