Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raquel76 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2011, 03:30 PM
    TV show on abc
    I remember a TV show that I think was on abc late 80's early 90's. Kind of like disney in present day. There was a "princess" and evil witch but they lived in a present day suburb and there was a talking mirror... can't think of the name! It's driving me crazy!
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Mar 4, 2011, 04:05 PM

Sounds like,.

The Charmings

view opening
    raquel76 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2011, 04:19 PM
    Wow!! That's it! You're good! OK... I got another question... I will post it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What was that monkey show on abc called? [ 1 Answers ]

The show was for kids and there were these people in monkey suits that swung by vines and had really big ears there was a dad a mum and a sister or a girl that was a friend and in one episode they broke his mums teapot, what's it called anyone remember

What's the name of this one show on abc family? [ 2 Answers ]

Its about when 2 teens switch lives for 2 weeks, they live with each others families and go they each other schools, if they have jobs they go to each other jobs... it was on TV like 7 years ago, I think? Thanks

Cartoon show on ABC (in Australia) [ 1 Answers ]

There use to be this cartoon show on ABC (in Australia) And I can't remember the shows name but all I remember that this family of humans moved in to a new home in a new town and the home could talk and in the town everything that was good was bad and everything that was bad was good If anyone...

View more questions Search