Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    revenge_nerd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2011, 03:09 PM
    Can convicted felons work as animal bologist/zoologist?
    I was convicted of a drug charge in my youth will I was wondering if I would be able to pursue a job as a animal biologist/zoologist
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 4, 2011, 03:14 PM

Hi revenge, while your conviction would probably not exclude you from being an animal biologist, etc. however do you have the education to pursue this field. It takes like, 4 to 5 years in vet university to accomplish this task. Plus you would probably have to have your high school diploma to go to higher education in this field.

Usually working with animals requires you to have some sort of certificate. It can't be just a whim, another direction. Working with animals requires a lot of dedication.

Edit: plus your on screen name gives us an unpleasant view of your personality. From this, I would not really want you to work with my dog, care for my dog, or feed my dog.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Convicted felons [ 1 Answers ]

What majow sales companies hire convicted felons?

Convicted Felons [ 2 Answers ]

Can a convicted felon apply and receive a passport? My dad has a felony on his record from 35 years ago and has been a model citizen since. Thank you, Shannon

Convicted felons [ 6 Answers ]

Is there any type of places that help convicted felons find jobs or get financial help?

View more questions Search