Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shahy Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2011, 04:55 AM
    Comment on JudyKayTee's post
    Yes I did read it but it was all about making suitable atmosphere for them and after the eggs hatch and stuff there was nothing about my situation Have u found anything there that may help me?. she laid 7 eggs and non of them is good its weird actually... and yes she is with a male and most of them are fertilized only the last one or two weren't... what does egg bound mean??
    parkinbirds Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2011, 02:07 AM
    My budgie has laid 2 eggs on the days she was supposed to her third was due 2 day but when I went to check one had a hole in it you could see the yolk I didn't touch it I have left things as they were but when I went back 2night to see if she had laid number 3 nothing had changed there were still the 2 eggs she was still going in and out of her nesting box her and her mate are still doing there thing she seems OK but will she still lay and will this change her days that she lays now this is her first time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What to do when a newly laid mahogany floor tents? [ 2 Answers ]

We had a new wide plank mahogany hardwood floor installed (floating with grooved planks fitting together). It was also nailed in places. We came back from 2 weeks away in August and found the floor had "tented" (2 boards risen up in a tent about 3 inches high) and about one quarter of the floor had...

Floor screed crumbling after 2 days of being laid [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, We are in the process of building an extension to our house. The builder has just screeded the floor and on the second day there are some areas that are crumbling, quite large and deep defects; one is over 70cm long 15-20cm wide and approx 5cm deep in fact it has reached the concrete...

My budgie laid eggs on the cage floor now what? [ 3 Answers ]

My budgie laid eggs when we had not intended to have baby budgies! (We just moved!)I don't want to disturb them but now what? Im afraid to disturb her and the eggs as she tends to hide them quite well when she doesn't have them out sunning? Should I put a nest in the cage and move them? My brother...

A hen laid eggs in my backyard. What can I do? [ 4 Answers ]

It turns out that a neighbor's hen keeps jumping over the fence into our backyard and this time it laid some eggs. When she left we collected them. Now it's back and laid some more but it won't move out of the way. It's been three days of sitting on them. Is it too late to collect them? If...

Tile floor laid/pvc pipe higher [ 3 Answers ]

Removed old leaker toilet, all tile backer and subfloor. Replaced sub, backer and tile and got fairly close to the flanged, black pvc coming up through. It's slightly higher than the tile, but too big to get a closet flange over it to attach to the subfloor by drilling through tile and backer....

View more questions Search