Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jfoolmoon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2011, 10:58 AM
    300 m not heating when in park starts heating when I go down the road
    Actual engine warms up however all the air from the ducts cold. As soon as I move in reverse or drive it heats up quickly is there a sensor possibly not working or maybe a thermostat starting to fail?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Mar 4, 2011, 01:53 PM

This link may help:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...ml#post2651405

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honda Civic heating up/enging revving and gear getting stuck in park mode [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Honda Civic (LX) 2000 (automatic) which is under 45,000 miles. I have a very interesting situation. Over the last several years, I have had this occurring almost once a year during summer. When the car has been running for a while (not always for very long. At times even after 30...

Heating Unit starts and stops every 3-5 minutes. [ 1 Answers ]

The ac and heating unit we have seems to start up and call for heating every 3-5 minutes. The stat on the wall appears to have been satisfied, and then a few minutes later it calls for the unit to start the burners and the fan motor. My question centers on why the frequency of the on/off is...

Carrier heating unit --fan won't work with heating [ 6 Answers ]

I have a carrier heating unit installed in 2000... it worked fine since then but now... fan will work if we turn it ON by itself... but if we turn on auto heat then heater goes on (blower like sound) but fan doesn't force the air into the house... if we turn off the heat... fan comes on...

View more questions Search