Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chiefgreenskies Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Mar 4, 2011, 09:06 AM
    1923 binney & smith co uncle wiggily water color tray all metal.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 4, 2011, 09:15 AM

Yes... and... I don't see a question
    chiefgreenskies Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Mar 4, 2011, 12:35 PM
    1923 binney & smith co uncle wiggily water color tray all metal... thanks tickle
    I have a 1923 binney & smith company uncle wiggily water color tray (all metal) with what I think should be signed as lansing or lang campbell for the signature as the artist... I can clearly see (with a magnyfying glass) the name iang campbell, an 'i' instead of the 'l' for 'lang'... is this a mistake and if it is, is it worth anything? I hope this question made it... thanks tickle...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What color metal roofing would be best when your house is painted hunter green trimme [ 7 Answers ]

What would be the best color for metal roofing since my house is painted Hunter Green and trimmed in tan. I would send a picture of this house but the picture has too many bytes.

A O Smith water heater blower blowing out pilot [ 0 Answers ]

How do I fix this? I have to light the pilot every day and when the main blower goes out, it blows out the pilot. We found this out after changing the thermo coupler. Any suggestions?

We have an A.O. Smith Aqua-Air Model V60 water system. [ 0 Answers ]

In the mornings and sometimes when the water has not been used for a while, when you turn on the faucet it "spits" at you. Is there air getting in the line from the pressure tank? Would correcting the pressure in the tank fix this? Any suggestions?

A.O.Smith FPS 50 hot water heater burner won't light [ 0 Answers ]

The pilot light is lit but the burner won't light. The vent blower is running, the vent flapper valve is free to move and in the open position. If I tap the flapper valve shut for an instant, the burner lights. What position should the flapper valve be in when the burner is running?

Dripping T&P relief valve on AO Smith water heater [ 2 Answers ]

I own a 2 year old 2 family house. I have 2 AO Smith 50 gallon (high efficiency water heaters). They are 2 years old. Last week I noticed that the T&P valve on one of the units developed a very slow drip. Literally 1 drop every few minutes (very minimal). I opened and closed the valve for a...

View more questions Search