Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adelhabib Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2011, 05:26 AM
    Registration number from the foreign work force office?
    Haw I can have a registration number from the foreign work force office?
    Habib Adel
    Thank you to give me some helps
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 4, 2011, 05:41 AM

Not going to happen, you fell for a scam. THey don't just give these out like you think.

Besides you don't get that without a valid work visa first. And with the current economy... they aren't handing those out to everyone who askes.
    adelhabib Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2011, 05:50 AM
    Comment on smoothy's post
    Thank you sir for your help
    Can you verify this web site :
    [email protected]
    &
    [email protected]
    I will be happy if you are give some ideas
    And thank you again
    Uber Member

Mar 4, 2011, 06:06 AM

I don't even need to look at any email or web based stuff. There are several people every day on this site that ask the very same question... about some unsolicited job offer they claim to have that they received by email.

First... nobody legitimate would ever offer a job to someone they never met or interviewed in person. Its expensive, and a very high risk even if they are local, if they are foreign... you can't assume ANYTHING is as claimed, without a face to face interview, and any legitimate offers would have had an in-person interview... and the employer, would be assisting in the required work visa applications and fees. YOU have to have a valid work visa first, and you aren't going to get that by yourself. You have to be sponsored and have an active participation with that employer.

Any offer that simply states " get your workforce number and you have a job" is a scam. Any job offer that asks for you to pay cash up front for the promise of anything is a scam. THey will take your money and you will never get anything in return. Any money that is expected to be paid via a third party... is a scam.

Application fees paid directly to an Embassy for application processing clearly payable to agents of that country... are the sole exception. BUT, an employer if they want you bad enough, would be paying those fees. They are only a small part of the costs of hiring an employee.

And besides... anything that exists only on the Web... can really be anyplace in the world and not where they claim to be. And thus... can easily be a scammer that can walk away as soon as they have their money. Its cheap and its easy to do. And that's why so many do it.
    RamziTaht Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2011, 03:29 AM
    Comment on smoothy's post
    But employer needs the registration to verify me because he will apply for work permit, and later I will get my visa here in the local embassy. And what is more there are NO MONEY involved. Why should I not take this opportunity? As far as I understood fisrt I will deposit my official documents and later the employer receive the work permit
    RamziTaht Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2011, 03:31 AM
    But employer needs the registration to verify me because he will apply for work permit, and later I will get my visa here in the local embassy. And what is more there are NO MONEY involved. Why should I not take this opportunity? As far as I understood fisrt I will deposit my official documents and later the employer receive the work permit
    Uber Member

Mar 17, 2011, 04:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RamziTaht View Post
    but employer needs the registration to verify me because he will apply for work permit, and later I will get my visa here in the local embassy. And waht is more there are NO MONEY involved. Why should I not take this opportunity? As far as I understood fisrt I will deposit my official documents and later the employer receive the wrok permit
    You are being scammed.

You have to have a Work VISA first... the employer HAS to assist on that or its next to impossible statisticly NOBODY can get issued a work number until they are legally eligible to work in the first place. And you aren't. You aren't a Citizen, you aren't even a legal resident. Until you are one or the other you CAN'T be issued a number. Tourists or visitors can not be issued a number or work legally. The entire timeline you are presenting can not happen. And with the european economy the way it is... they AREN'T giving work VISA's to everyone who asks.

You can NOT simply get a job then sort out the paperwork later... thats NOT how it works. I have a legal right to work in Europe. Even if I am not at the moment, I have in the past. I've seen the process myself, I know what the employment situation is there. And not being able to find enough people to fill jobs is NOT what is happening.

I reffer you to this thread for more details.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/workin...ce-562949.html
    muhamed_9999 Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Mar 19, 2011, 07:19 AM
    Hello my name is Muhammad. I'm from Uzbekistan. Please help me registration number

Mar 19, 2011, 07:20 AM
    Have a Good day I need registration at the work force office. Can you help me? Please help me

Mar 19, 2011, 07:22 AM
    Hi I need this 4 items personal registration number from the European work force, Work Permission application form, motivation letter, CV European format, please help me I don't know what to do I need to prepare this before march 25.. thanks
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2011, 11:59 AM

Read post #7... and the provided link.

Mar 19, 2011, 09:04 PM
    Hi I need this 4 items personal registration number from the European work force, Work Permission application form, motivation letter, CV European format, please help me I don't know what to do I need to prepare this before march 25.. thanks
    Uber Member

Mar 21, 2011, 05:30 AM

There is no job... you will get no number, you are being scammed.

I already told you once, Read post #7... and the provided link.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Personal registration number from the foreign work force office. Ireland [ 4 Answers ]

Where can I get Personal registration number from the foreign work force office Ireland?

European personal registration number from the foreign work force office? [ 0 Answers ]

I got some email from ireland company , they request some documents in their process, they request personal registration number for foreign work force office.they gave me some mail addressto get this number but that process they request some money for this number . I want to know clearly how can I...

How do I get a personal registration number from the foreign work force office? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I'm steave from philippines and I'm currently working here in kuwait I actually apply in london online then I have a job offer one of their requirement is to get me a personal registration number from the foreign work force office. Can you please help me were do I get this req. I'm looking...

View more questions Search