Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    staceydudz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2011, 01:05 PM
    My car cut out and it won't bump start or on jump leads
    My car cut out and it won't bump start or on jump leads and when I turn my ignition on my desil gage is telling me I'm out of desil could this be the reason for it all
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2011, 01:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by staceydudz View Post
    my car cut out and it wont bump start or on jump leads and wen i turn my ignition on my desil gage is telling me im out of desil could this be the reason for it all

Um yeah... doesn't run too well without fuel.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 3, 2011, 02:35 PM

If your car runs on diesel fuel then it needs that fuel in order to work. It's basic car 101.

Get some gas.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2011, 07:56 PM

Hi Stacey
    I've had this problem myself and its obviously a broken diesel gauge , this can be very expensive to fix at a mechanic shop so I suggest you use my quick fix.

Take a 4 gallon can to your closest Gas station and purchase some fuel , put it in your fuel tank and voilą that should fix your fuel gauge.

Much cheaper than a mechanic , aaaaand , you get 4 gallons of fuel for FREE :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New Battery but car still won't start without a jump [ 10 Answers ]

I replaced the battery in my car but when I went to start it it still wouldn't start. So I have to jump it to get it to going and then it's okay. Why would this be going on? It seems to run okay other than that. Do I need to replace the jumpter cables that attach to the battery?:confused:

Car won't jump or bump start! [ 6 Answers ]

Car cut out and can't be restarted. Battery is full windows light and wipers all working fine. But no sound from the started motor or the noraml clicking you would get from a flatted battery. So I was thinking that the starter motor has gone but that wouldn't explain why it cut out on me and died...

Sears lawntractor will only start if I jump from car battery [ 2 Answers ]

Sears lawntractor will only start if I jump from car battery

Car won't start without a jump but after running its fine [ 2 Answers ]

Car needs jump start in morning but after running a while it starts first time. Battery tester says battery OK?

91 civic won't start after jump [ 1 Answers ]

I tried jumping my 91 civic lx and when I attached the jumper cables there was a loud pop and sparks. I had no power to either my headlamps or door locks I'm thinking it's the fuses but I don't know which one/s!! Id be most appreciative for the help thanks!

View more questions Search