Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jimsands Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2011, 01:01 PM
    Classic B & W - film noir - suspense type 40's / 50's movie
    "Want to know the name of a movie. 1940's-50's i think- maybe a Hitchcock movie. About a couple- husband working in financila business- embezzles huge sums. Eventually they want a new crime free life with their wealth. The day they plan to leave the husband brings the car to the back door loads up everything then goes to the bathroom. Wife notices car gone from front & husband no where to be seen suspects worst & calls the police & gives full details name plate no etc. He then emerges but can't understand her silence........."

Check out some similar questions!

40's or 50's movie about miner & wife, her mother is indian [ 1 Answers ]

Well known attractive male & female stars. He is a (coal?) miner; his wife is a saucy type, and her mother is Indian. Black & white film. By looks of her clothing (peddle-pushers) , it's 50's

40's or 50's movie title about a bull terrier, a pub and the dog owners death [ 1 Answers ]

There was a black and white film about the love of a dog (bull Terrier)for his master it was centered around an Irish, Scottish or English pub in the late 1800's, the owner dies and dog stays at the grave site until he dies. The movie was made from a true story and today there is a statue in the...

Film noir [ 2 Answers ]

I've seen this particular film one time on either AMC or TCM several years ago.It is NOT "Murder My Sweet" or "Cry Danger", although the plot line is similar. I know the following description may not be much help, because the elements are so common in this genre... but, here goes: A guy gets mixed...

40's maybe 50's movie? [ 1 Answers ]

It's about a guy who has an angel in his backyard tree... he keeps trying to convince people of it, and finally I think his wife figures out its true. The angel can't leave the tree, why I cannot remember. It's black and white, and I remember seeing it about 35 years ago. Any ideas?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.