Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Yuudoku Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2011, 06:40 AM
    Need help!! Love problem!! Please help .
    I'm 15.. and I like this girl... she's my seat mate for like 3 years... and we were close friends... I always ask her advices on what to do when I was asking for forgiveness to this other girl... okay lets put names on the characters... lets say I'm ME.. and the one I love is HER and the other girl is SHE...

I'm going to narrate this problem of mine..

Me loves HER
    But ME had a fight with SHE and ME wants to forgive SHE...
    Because SHE liked ME and ME admitted that ME used SHE to get near HER
    So ME used LOVE as a way to get FORGIVENESS from SHE
    So during that time ME always asks HER for advices... about SHE..
    So ME was forgiven...

And now... ME admits to HER that ME loves HER
    HER doesn't believe it at first.. but when ME explained it all..
    HER believes... BUT THE PROBLEM IS... ME never knew that HER has a boyfriend!
    So ME didn't court her...
    ME is afraid to show his feelings to her..
    ME IS SCARED OF REJECTION... ME is so.. sad..

ME knows its not good to enter others privacy... but ME can't control what he feels.. ME loves HER so much... ME will give everything for her... ME cares so much.. so much that ME and HER fought over it because HER wanted to not to change the way they treat each other
    ME apologized this Valentines day and gave HER valentines gifts...
    ME didn't lose hope... ME still loves HER...

But when ME listens to how HER loves her boyfriend.. ME just gets...
    Pain in the inside.. ME's friends wants ME to stop!
    But ME is hard headed and doesn't lose hope! ME is thinking twice though.. of what to do!
    ME just loves HER too much...

I need help on what to do... 2 weeks left and its summer... I won't be seeing her for 3 months.. but I plan on giving her a birthday gift on her birthday.. and a farewell gift too... they're not exactly "Gifts" but their like.. some sort of something memorable..

So the questions..

WILL I CONTINUE?
    WHAT MUST I DO THEN?
    WHAT TO GIVE AS A FAREWELL GIFT?
    WHAT TO GIVE ON HER Birthday ?
    HOW NOT TO BE SHY AND INSECURE ABOUT HER'S BF -.-?
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2011, 09:40 AM
    ME, HER and SHE did not make this any easier to understand just a hell of a lot more confusing! I thought you might of given them real "fake" names if you get me. Anyway from what I gathered, this girl is taken so leave her alone!
    Yuudoku Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2011, 04:33 AM
    Aw what an advice...
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2011, 07:19 AM
    Kid what do you want people to tell you? To go after someone elses' girlfriend and maybe get yourself into all kinds of trouble by doing so? Your walking on dangerous grounds by sending this girl gifts and when or if her boyfriend finds out you WILL get into trouble. If you had a girlfriend would you want some boy sending her gifts all the time and confessing their love to her? My guess is no you wouldn't like it one bit.
    So leave her alone until or if she's ever available to date others. And if you don't like my advice then ask someone to lie to you, but everyone on this (unless they're lying) will tell you exactly what I've told you
    jamba Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2011, 08:11 AM

If you want to give her gifts, I think it's okey. But maybe your friendships will be last, she will make distance with you. You know girl will have a guilty feeling if you do that, she cannot pretend if there is nothing between you, but it will be memorable things for her, as you wish, don't know it's a good or bad think.
    You should find a new love, you are still 15.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

One sided love,having problem to forget him... plez help me [ 19 Answers ]

He my first love,may be last also... but he does't love me,he think that we are just good friends... But I loves him since last 6 years,it is to hard to control my feelings for him... A lots of other boys also likes me,that means I am beautiful,I know I can not get him,but also not forget...

Problem in love marriage [ 4 Answers ]

Am loving a boy truly he is also true to me . My love matter come to the knowledge of my parents asusual my parents are behaving like villans in the movies.boy side family is OK they accepted our love but my parents are threatening that they will commit suicide if I marry my lover and also asking...

Slight love problem.. [ 5 Answers ]

I was with my ex for about 2 years, We broke up September last year because he felt like it wasn't working. Last week he drove to my house (which is an hour + half or so from his) and posted a letter to me by himself. He initially wanted to get into contact with me, which is great because I've...

I think that I am in love with a girl... but there is a problem... [ 11 Answers ]

I am having one of those classic problems that I see everywhere, but I want to know what you guys think as indepent people not involved in the situation. I like a girl, but she has a boyfriend (for a little over 1 year). I met her at work and we see each other basically everyday. I know that...

Oh a love problem [ 4 Answers ]

Well I have a bit of problem , I usually solve my own problems but I'm really confused. Well you see, I have 1 girl I like, but she now has a boyfriend. Well this is how it all started, we were friends for 2 years , in the beginning I didn't liked her, but after 1,5 or more I started liking her....

View more questions Search