Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amangh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2011, 05:44 AM
    Summer scholership 2011 for ug medical student
    i m medical undergradute 3rd year student.i want to join free summer clinical camp.is there any free(no cost) summer clinical camp.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 3, 2011, 05:58 AM

I doubt you would find anything free. Expenses would be high for that type of camp, food and lodging etc. Why don't you just apply to apprentice somewhere?
    amangh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2011, 07:58 AM
    Comment on tickle's post
    How can I apply as apprentice?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 3, 2011, 10:10 AM

Where are you from? Where are living while going to school ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Medical bills and student loans [ 4 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I just wanted to ask if any one has a suggestion. I have only had one credit card my whole life but, it is charged off. I got it when I was 19 ( I'm 25 now), and the charge off was for $398 and some change. I also have a student loan that is in default that I am paying on but I am...

Financial Aid for high school student summer studies abroad [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter has been accepted into a program (People to People Student Ambassador Program). She will be going to France, Italy, and Spain this summer (2008). The cost for the program is 6,000 which I cannot afford. Is there financial aid or grants for international studies abroad for high school...

F1-Student on CPT last summer [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am German and a student in NY state, on F1-visa. I did an internship last summer where I was on CPT and earned money (total approximately $ 4,200,00 ). Taxes were withheld by my employer. I never received any forms from my emplyer (no W2 or anything). I have never filed taxes in the US...

Future medical student [ 1 Answers ]

What is the salary for doctors (interns) who recently completed bachelors in medicine And what is the salary for doctors (residence) and attendant Also do medical student (bachelor) get a salary during they academic schooling?

View more questions Search