Jul 9, 2011, 09:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kt0987 View Post
    The ONLY one who has the power to control the evil is Lord Jehovah
    Welcome to the site. Are you a Witness?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2011, 02:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kt0987 View Post
    Lol your all silly :P IF any of you people have actually read the bible and understood it,.
    You say the Bible is difficult to understand and you have made it obvious you fail to understand, particularly as to who Jesus is. All of these demons you enumerate are, because of Jesus Christ, under our power and Satan is no longer the master. The only power he has is that which we give him. So the reality is I have no need to fear any demon
    kt0987 Posts: 31, Reputation: 3

Jul 10, 2011, 05:54 AM
    I apologize to everyone who took my silly meaning seriously :P I was just trying to lighten the mood a little I meant no disrespect to anyone's beleifs... they are always entitled to what they believe right or wrong it doesn't matter. I am not a witness but I have been speaking to those who are and it was THEY who said Jesus Christ has no more power than we do because that was his sacrifice. " God alone is Almighty therefore he has ne equal"( Genesis 17:1) and that includes his Son Jesus who was begotten whereas God has no beginning and no end. Think back to the garden of eden when satan corrupted adam and eve into disobeying God, the punishment was that the gift of life was taken away and now we dwell in sin and death. Gods ransom for such deeds had to be something in equal portion to what adam did. Adam was a perfect creature before he sinned, therefore only another perfect creature can save us, thus he sent his Son Jesus, who went willingly from his heavenly home, to earth to become human and save us through his life until his death. In a sense Jesus willingly stepped into Adams role and saved us by sacrificing himself, a perfect being, and paid the price of our sins. So when you say Jesus still has power, its is only very little compared to Jehovah God. Satan always holds us in sway, that is why the world is in strife, lucifer is the true ruler of this world until the day of judgement, where our souls are weighted in the balance of good and evil.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 10, 2011, 06:43 PM

We will not attack and name on on here, I have deleted and cleaned up some posts.

One persons christian beliefs are to be accepted without name calling, you may post your beliefs as to what you believe but not in a manner attacking other posters
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2011, 07:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    We will not attack and name on on here, I have deleted and cleaned up some posts.

One persons christian beliefs are to be accepted without name calling, you may post your beliefs as to what you believe but not in a manner attacking other posters
    So why delete the truth and leave the rubbish behind?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Salam Aaliakum: my question is: is the religion alow me to change my hear color? [ 3 Answers ]

Asalam Alaikum: IM a muslim lady Alhamdulillah, so what I want to ask my brothers is: my hear color is black so if I change it into brown color, does the religion alow us to do that??

Deep Question on Religion [ 6 Answers ]

I am not sure if I should be sending this question to the "religion" part of the "ask me help desk website" or to the "philosophy: section. Well, here goes. I was raised Catholic. Therefore I was taught the Jesus walked the earth 2000 years ago. My first question is, when will we stop saying...

View more questions Search